Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There you have it boys. Straight from horses mouth. We have been calling foids, chads dumpster from day 1 and they finally admit

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Death tier midface. If she had been born a male she would’ve roped by now.

These people are clinically retarded lol.

>It's just a joke
Where do you think jokes come from? She just invented this absurd scenario in her head?

"TeeHee I'm just joking."

Here you can see foids finally accepting that their sole purpose to be a pocket pussy for hot guys.

they can call themselves chads pocketpussy but when we call them sluts and whores, they get mad at us lmao.

View attachment 246343

comments

View attachment 246340View attachment 246341View attachment 246342
The part that hurt the most about this, for me, was the fact that she described herself as being "emotional support" as well as "pocket pussy". My first thought was the part in ER's manifesto, where he claims that, if he was Chad, women would have offered to sleep with him to make him feel better after getting beaten down by the Chads at the party he went to.

To me, this throws the "it's just meaningless sex" narrative out the window. Obviously it's not, if the woman is also acting as a counsellor or a mother figure to the Chad she is shagging. When I was at university, I was fortunate enough to have mostly positive interactions with my peers and foids, but there was one foid in one of my classes who always seemed to look at me funny, and she always opted to sit with the most masculine-looking male in the room and talk with him in an almost loving way. This foid also spent most of her time outside of class with a homosexual male who still mogged me. I suspect that she was irritated or insulted by my outward appearance or "vibe", how dare a low-value male set foot into a university classroom without being an obvious cuck, foid-worshipper or homo.

I once read a comment on a YouTube video that more or less said that the eventual fate of ugly males is either insanity or cuckoldry, with things like this it is not surprising why this is the case. I was fortunate enough not to grow up with a sister, if I had then I would probably be a homo by now, the more I read on here about things like this, the dogpill, and getting blackpilled to oblivion by growing up with a sister, the more fortunate I understand myself to be despite everything. No doubt IT and other anti-incel communities will continue to paint us as chomos who only want to use foids for sex when this is literally what Chad does.

I FUCKING hate these white bitches and their ebonics talk, fuck them whores :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Brutal suifuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Tfw truecels have to buy 500$ pocket pussy while chad gets a living breathing version just for FREE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they can call themselves chads pocketpussy
but when we call them sluts and whores,
they get mad at us lmao.
That's okay for them to get mad, these are after all different concepts.

A whore is someone who receives financial compensation for sex. That's not application to all chad-fuckers because chad doesn't pay them, they have sex for the pure enjoyment of chad's cock.

A slut is someone who has low/dirty standards for sex. In a foid's mind, it is not low standards to fuck gigachad, he's cream of the crop.

In a way, calling a woman a slut for fucking gigachad is probably a form of cope for many of us, because we dislike gigachad and think he's a jerk. We view ourselves as superior gentlemen, so even though a foid values gigachad more highly, he is below us.

Values can be subjective, so we are basically asserting that our own ways of valuing human beings is superior to how a foid values them.

A lot of it is assumption/cope though. For example we will be prone to assuming muscular guys got it easy due to genes and not hard work. We will assume because we've met handsome asshoels in the past that any handsome is an asshole, or at least be predisposed to interpreting his actions that way.

What if occasionally gigachad is actually a swell guy with scruples and a foid is actually right to value him as a better mate than us?

JFL @ this horse faced whore. Maeanwhile her male looksmatch jumped off a bridge coz no foid would hold hands with him.

Disgusting cunts. I hope they rot in hell.

Bitch looks like john lennon :waitwhat:

Women are chadrones' disposable sexdolls

The part that hurt the most about this, for me, was the fact that she described herself as being "emotional support" as well as "pocket pussy". My first thought was the part in ER's manifesto, where he claims that, if he was Chad, women would have offered to sleep with him to make him feel better after getting beaten down by the Chads at the party he went to.

To me, this throws the "it's just meaningless sex" narrative out the window. Obviously it's not, if the woman is also acting as a counsellor or a mother figure to the Chad she is shagging. When I was at university, I was fortunate enough to have mostly positive interactions with my peers and foids, but there was one foid in one of my classes who always seemed to look at me funny, and she always opted to sit with the most masculine-looking male in the room and talk with him in an almost loving way. This foid also spent most of her time outside of class with a homosexual male who still mogged me. I suspect that she was irritated or insulted by my outward appearance or "vibe", how dare a low-value male set foot into a university classroom without being an obvious cuck, foid-worshipper or homo.

I once read a comment on a YouTube video that more or less said that the eventual fate of ugly males is either insanity or cuckoldry, with things like this it is not surprising why this is the case. I was fortunate enough not to grow up with a sister, if I had then I would probably be a homo by now, the more I read on here about things like this, the dogpill, and getting blackpilled to oblivion by growing up with a sister, the more fortunate I understand myself to be despite everything. No doubt IT and other anti-incel communities will continue to paint us as chomos who only want to use foids for sex when this is literally what Chad does.

How dare you not be simping hard beta male, like needingly looking at her all the time hoping to make eye contact and do the trademarked 'beta male smile' to her.

I feel disgusted but not surprised. They want to be Chad cum dumpster, that is no surprise to anyone paying attention.

The funny part is: they never stopped being property. They still are Chad's property.

100% this.

women don'y hate being molested, raped, groomed, abused, called property, cattle, animals.....
As long as it's Chad

Fucking whores. You would think that we humans, as the intelligent, advanced beings we are, would have much more complex and creative mating behaviors, yet chads and foids mate like fucking monkeys.

I don't understand anyone who doesn't hate foids, they are the worst people on earth

Is there any doubt now that we should replace women with sexbots? They're just walking pocket pussies anyways after all.

Anybody here still doubt it?
I don't doubt it one bit, we need sexbots for sure... these whores are nothing but money hungry pieces of shit that leech off simps/cucks and only spread their legs for chads for free.

I expect nothing more from the demographic of TikTok. :feelsUnreal:

Think about it:

How come they always choose to be Chad cumdumpster and then blame all men for both past and present "opression"?

When Chad downright rapes and breaks their jaw with a roundhouse kick, foids say nothing. In fact they fight amongst themselves for the privilege to be his toilet.

And then blame ugly men. Men that they don't talk to, that they don't look at, that they don't give any chance of anything.

Chad treat them like shit. And they accuse and blame ugly men that never even touched them in their entire life.

99% of the women beatings and opression and killing and raping all come from Chads. Their boyfrieds, their husbands, their fuck buddies, from Tyrones when they burn the coal.

The foids reward with free sex all the violence that Chads do unto them.

And then they blame all men and ugly men for the violence that they willingly let Chad do to them.

Women blame ugly men when Chad abuses her because she cannot genetically bring herself to hate chads. I can't express that enough. Females are incapable of truly hating chads. Chads being evil towards them in fact leads to her rewarding him with sex.

don't listen to what foids say, watch what they do

pretty much learned this from the "it just so happens" posts. they love to talk themselves up and love to preach, but they're just lowly pieces of shit. this shouldn't be happening, but it is

All the comments humblebragging about being the same :feelspuke:

Giving me R9K flashbacks of salty foids and trannies
I will never understand incels who aren't for replacing women. You can still see remnants of the bluepill in them, thinking women are complex creatures that can't be improved upon.

I will never understand incels who aren't for replacing women. You can still see remnants of the bluepill in them, thinking women are complex creatures that can't be improved upon.
No I definitely want to replace women bro. It’s just the last time I was on r9k for the first time in a while a week ago all I’d see were femanons saying “seethe” every time a robot called them out for appropriating our culture

No I definitely want to replace women bro. It’s just the last time I was on r9k for the first time in a while a week ago all I’d see were femanons saying “seethe” every time a robot called them out for appropriating our culture
Its much older tbh. Remember it being used on /o/ by Alponse in 2017 during his corvette vs gtr memeing. But yeah, fems ruin everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back