Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There you go been rated 4/10 on truerateme

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I still think 3/10 from lookism fags is more accurate but whatever... Not even average.. Not even 5/10.. Just 3-4.. It's fucking over.

How do I live with it? Getting rated below average by multiple people? Ratings are worst of blackpill IMO because you know your subhuman place and you can't do shit about it except than to get a surgery.

P.S If you gonna ask me for my pic, I won't give you unless I like you and trust you. If I don't send you a pic it doesn't mean I don't like you or trust you, it means I don't know you that well.. or again... maybe I don't like you c:

Weed said:
I still think 3/10 from lookism fags is more accurate but whatever... Not even average.. Not even 5/10.. Just 3-4.. It's fucking over.

How do I live with it? Getting rated below average by multiple people? Ratings are worst of blackpill IMO because you know your subhuman place and you can't do shit about it except than to get a surgery.

P.S If you gonna ask me for my pic, I won't give you unless I like you and trust you

Give pic bls :(

I got rated subhuman by my own parents.

incelman said:
I got rated subhuman by my own parents.

Yeah my parents know i'm ugly as well. How fucking over is it for us.

alsalsk said:
Yeah my parents know i'm ugly as well. How fucking over is it for us.

There is no escape