Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There will never be a happily ever after for men below 8/10

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Studies have proven that the length and quality of long term relationships is determined by the woman’s level of attraction to her husband.

What could possibly come from a relationship with a sub 8 man other than divorce and disappointment and a broken family?

A woman’s wilful delusion can only carry her so far in a relationship. She can try to convince herself the incel she married was a good choice “because he’s sweet, caring and a good provider”. Some women literally get married believing they made a good choice because they can “learn to love a guy despite his flaws” because of his huge heart.

Fast forward a year, or three, or five. The woman finds herself fundamentally dissatisfied. The tolerance and delusion is beginning to wear off. She can no longer pretend she enjoys sex with her pot bellied incel husband, and actually begins to feel the bubbling of regret. Those little kids you made with the incel? Yea they’re not looking like such a good prospect anymore huh? One looks like his ugly father while the other is bullied at school for being small, and both are dumb. Shit genetics. Maybe it was a bad idea reproducing with an ugly, low genetic quality guy.

The woman wants to feel sexually alive. She wants to ride some chad cock. She starts to get moody, she no longer cares for her husbands needs, is utterly indifferent, angry and unapologetic. Push leads to shove, the marriage disintegrates, the kids are left in a broken home, while the woman starts the cock carousel again to “find herself” in her midlife crisis, “to feel sexy and desirable again” and “to feel the thrill and excitement of attention and lust” from men she’s ACTUALLY attracted to.

How many fucking times have we heard this pitiful story?

You know what’s the common denominator in every single one of these stories? Women getting sick of their ugly husbands and regretting their life decisions, having affairs, breaking the family apart and pursuing hedonistic pleasure because FUCK family, FUCK responsibility, and FUCK commitment to your loved ones. I’m a WOMAN and I am ENTITLED to get better sex from the most attractive men, and my needs are the most important. I just don’t care. YOU have to accomodate MY needs.

How could all of this have been prevented?

If from the get-go, the woman GENUINELY sexually desired the man. No problems for above 8/10 men.

Isn’t that interesting? Relationships, families and marriages all live or die ENTIRELY due to how attractive your wife finds you.

it's a shame man
women are really willing to destroy multiple families just for chad cock
the entitlement is insane

If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention.

it's a shame man
It truly never began for us.

Marriage is a lie, Happiness is a lie, We are animals in the basic sense. Happiness and love is only a thing for the successful males of a species, The others rot alone hoping that they don't end up a meal for someone else.

women can only truly love you if you're a 7 or higher. This is what we mean by sub 7 or 8 theory.

MGTOWs in a nutshell.
At least we don't face this problem, since we can't even get laid. :lul::lul::lul:

lmao a lot of women would love to have a 7 locked down.it really depends how a man ages though

Studies have proven that the length and quality of long term relationships is determined by the woman’s level of attraction to her husband.

What could possibly come from a relationship with a sub 8 man other than divorce and disappointment and a broken family?

A woman’s wilful delusion can only carry her so far in a relationship. She can try to convince herself the incel she married was a good choice “because he’s sweet, caring and a good provider”. Some women literally get married believing they made a good choice because they can “learn to love a guy despite his flaws” because of his huge heart.

Fast forward a year, or three, or five. The woman finds herself fundamentally dissatisfied. The tolerance and delusion is beginning to wear off. She can no longer pretend she enjoys sex with her pot bellied incel husband, and actually begins to feel the bubbling of regret. Those little kids you made with the incel? Yea they’re not looking like such a good prospect anymore huh? One looks like his ugly father while the other is bullied at school for being small, and both are dumb. Shit genetics. Maybe it was a bad idea reproducing with an ugly, low genetic quality guy.

The woman wants to feel sexually alive. She wants to ride some chad cock. She starts to get moody, she no longer cares for her husbands needs, is utterly indifferent, angry and unapologetic. Push leads to shove, the marriage disintegrates, the kids are left in a broken home, while the woman starts the cock carousel again to “find herself” in her midlife crisis, “to feel sexy and desirable again” and “to feel the thrill and excitement of attention and lust” from men she’s ACTUALLY attracted to.

How many fucking times have we heard this pitiful story?

You know what’s the common denominator in every single one of these stories? Women getting sick of their ugly husbands and regretting their life decisions, having affairs, breaking the family apart and pursuing hedonistic pleasure because FUCK family, FUCK responsibility, and FUCK commitment to your loved ones. I’m a WOMAN and I am ENTITLED to get better sex from the most attractive men, and my needs are the most important. I just don’t care. YOU have to accomodate MY needs.

How could all of this have been prevented?

If from the get-go, the woman GENUINELY sexually desired the man. No problems for above 8/10 men.

Isn’t that interesting? Relationships, families and marriages all live or die ENTIRELY due to how attractive your wife finds you.
truetbh.

fuck this earth man

it's a shame man
All foids consider themselves entitled to Chad. They want all sub 6 dead man to be killed.

All foids consider themselves entitled to Chad. They want all sub 6 dead man to be killed.
I don’t think they want us dead, but they want to criminalise our existence to prevent having any kind of unnecessary contact with us

It is best for non chad men to go MGTOW. Have some self-respect.

I would love to see IncelQueers go through their mental gymnastics to deny this.