Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There will be a WW3 against China within the next 2 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-

When this pandemic is all over, the West will demand compensation from China. Anti-Chinese sentiment will be sky high. They may even cut off trade with China and bring manufacturing back.

Combined, this will lead to WW3 between the West (and their allies) and China (and their allies). This will be GIGA LIFE FUEL. I’ll finally have the apocalyptic futuristic world war I’ve always fantasised about. Billions will die. No more degeneracy. Chad will be sent to the front line because he is athletic and a good solider, and roasties will be left with nothing but vibrators.

Incels will be used as cannon fodders, as it has been always. Chads and holes will keep having orgies.

>thinking there will be another war :feelstastyman:

Fuck wars who cares, I don't want to die in some shitty trech or have permanent PTSD like Vietnam veterans

Hope something will lead to WW3 so this world can be nuked hopefully

Totally not true, there simply can’t be a world war 3 against China. There hasn’t been a ‘ground war’ between two major world powers since WW2 and there is a reason for that. The world can’t sustain a war between two nuclear powers, it would be disastrous for the planet, look at the lengths the US and Soviet Union went to in order to avoid open war with each other during the last century. The only thing you can hope for is a proxy war through denigrated factions over resources, but that would take place miles from Western or Chinese shores.

Now it’s my chance to perform ethnic cleansing...

These fuckers should surely offer compensation, but guess what, they WON'T. The West is unbelievably cucked by China's ability to misinform, but more importantly PRODUCE CHEAP GOODS for them to buy.

They wouldn't dare make such demands and much less engage in a kinetic conflict. Our only hope is Trump, and I hate to say this, but if he succeeds in moving global supply chains out of China so we can procure our cheap shit elsewhere, then they're left with nothing and we win without firing a shot.

China will shoot out their useless boomers with this handy virus and roll the rink further, forward, into their happy Chinese future.

They have a huge inner market, some nukes too and will soon(if not already) start to care muchmuch less of what white monkeys(aka degenerated west) see want or do.

Last edited:
I don't think this will be the last virus that starts there either. This was a warning. Next one will be a lot more deadly.
Fuck wars who cares, I don't want to die in some shitty trech or have permanent PTSD like Vietnam veterans

I'd rope before doing a day in combat. Let women go, they wanted equality.

JFL at thinking next war will have a frontline whatsoever
The idea of Corona Chan as a trigger for next war is sound, though

The future belongs to China

No good old war can happen between nuclear powers now. Every 'war' since WW2 has been an invasion/occupation.

Eh, I doubt that it's a certainty.

The Henry Jackson Society is probably the most neoconservative think tank in the UK scene and hardly represents the British political elite.
I'd rope before doing a day in combat. Let women go, they wanted equality.

If they want to draft us they should also draft femoids.

Chad will be sent to the front line because he is athletic and a good solider,
They let Elvis do shows when he was in the army so he did not have to go to the front line. I think most chads will end up as commanders, desk jobs or at home railing other men’s wives like in WW2.

When this pandemic is all over, the West will demand compensation from China. Anti-Chinese sentiment will be sky high. They may even cut off trade with China and bring manufacturing back.

Combined, this will lead to WW3 between the West (and their allies) and China (and their allies). This will be GIGA LIFE FUEL. I’ll finally have the apocalyptic futuristic world war I’ve always fantasised about. Billions will die. No more degeneracy. Chad will be sent to the front line because he is athletic and a good solider, and roasties will be left with nothing but vibrators.
what the fuck is your problem with china retard
They did not cover up shit
On 30 December 2019, genetic sequencing report of the pathogen of a patient indicated inaccurately the discovery of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS coronavirus) in the test result.
and 31st December 2019 they officially warned the WHO, saying that there is a new SARS like disease, killing people with no cure. WHO did not want to report it is a pandemic, now they do.
China did everything right in this case..

US does nothing to this day! And you are complaining that China only correctly identified sequenced and analyzed the new virus in 2 weeks, if this had happened in the US or even Germany the paperwork alone to do this would have taken months.
People still can't trace back the swine flu..

Last edited:
Can’t see it

The only war that will ever happen is cyber war, and China is winning that easily because cucked governments are installing their 5G infrastructure just to save a few shekels. :feelstastyman:

LMAO youre beyond naive. Everyone knows the first case appeared in November, besides the first doctor to blow the whistle was reprimanded and then died, and the foid doctor he was working with mysteriously disappeared.

GTFO with your GARBAGE Chinese propaganda.

Doubt it. I dont think much of a physical war will happen first. Best move would be to take all manufacturing out of that shithole and set up countries for their own success and strengthen borders. Billions of rice would die due to no work and the country having little energy resources.

I support the Republic of China (Taiwan) fuck the communist government of the mainland

LMAO youre beyond naive. Everyone knows the first case appeared in November, besides the first doctor to blow the whistle was reprimanded and then died, and the foid doctor he was working with mysteriously disappeared.

GTFO with your GARBAGE Chinese propaganda.
Sources or GTFO american retard
also the first doctor spread false information and got a warning with a maximum of 10 days in jail (in Germany you could get multiple years in prison for it) and they officially announced the virus 1 day later you fucking retard

Sources or GTFO american retard
Look it up yourself and get informed it's hardly my job to spoon-feed you information JFL

First of all not American, and I spent three months working and living in China—while if you ever bothered to leave your mum's basement you'd know what I'm talking about.

Gigantic cope.
Repeat after me
NOTHING
WILL
EVER
HAPPEN

Look it up yourself and get informed it's hardly my job to spoon-feed you information JFL

First of all not American, and I spent three months working and living in China—while if you ever bothered to leave your mum's basement you'd know what I'm talking about.
I am not living in my mums basement and doing this kind of fronts in an Incel forum is disgusting lmao

The only war that will ever happen is cyber war, and China is winning that easily because cucked governments are installing their 5G infrastructure just to save a few shekels. :feelstastyman:
what do you mean about 5g

I don't think so but it would be great tbh

Actually they tend to send incels to the frontline while chad and his rich white daddies sit back. They get a pass for being in uni or "important industries/employment" while ugly man goes to fight their wars.

Gigacucked. Don't go. Go to Canada. Fuck them

On 30 December 2019, genetic sequencing report of the pathogen of a patient indicated inaccurately the discovery of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS coronavirus) in the test result.
and 31st December 2019 they officially warned the WHO, saying that there is a new SARS like disease, killing people with no cure. WHO did not want to report it is a pandemic, now they do.
China did everything right in this case..

US does nothing to this day! And you are complaining that China only correctly identified sequenced and analyzed the new virus in 2 weeks, if this had happened in the US or even Germany the paperwork alone to do this would have taken months.
People still can't trace back the swine flu..
Ni hao, Xiao Ping!

how would this benefit Israel though? Why would we go to war if Israel doesn’t trick us into it?

I am not living in my mums basement and doing this kind of fronts in an Incel forum is disgusting lmao
50 RMB has been deposited into your account.

That will be fun, I'll be looking forward to it.

They will never do that. That would mean labor would be scarce and they couldn't demand a doctorate and 35 years of experience to stock boxes.

Probably it will be

China not gonna accept. They see this as another Opium War tactic.

Hope you enjoy living on canned food because you're gonna need it for a LONG TIME.

The guys on top on BOTH sides have too many excessive men. Both of them probably are doing a backdoor deal to start a way to kill as many as possible.

Btw Chad won't be in the frontlines. Lieutenant chad will be far away getting his dick sucked comfortably in a well guarded shelter while ordering you guys to do another human wave assault

Last edited:
Cope. Nuclear bombs have made war literally impossible. A war between global powers wont ever happen till the very end of civilization where there is no choice and resources too scarce.

50 RMB has been deposited into your account.
Based LMAO
Notice how no one else is offended, that's probably because its a fucking joke...

BTW Nice try editing your post after I've responded to make it seem like you're not as FULL OF SHIT.

Fucking prophet.

A normal Chinese person would have 10000 times more reasons to hate CPC than westerners. There are millions of them struggle for democracy and freedom, you can hardly see their speeches because this does not tie in the stereotypical image of China that the media wants to show you. Media needs conflicts, so they can thrive on people's fear and anger.

The image of China or Chinese you that you may perceive is exactly what Chinese communism party want to show you and want you to believe. Your hostility against China is what they need to provoke their laughable and deplorable "nationalism", and then make the civilized world an imaging enemy.

CPCs are a bunch of shameless butchers and marauders who have destroyed China, they would burn China to the ground to suit their own purpose, but all in the name of "China". Equalizing Chinese and CPC is as dumb as stereotyping all Americans as leftists.

Russia would support China. NATO can't beat China & Russia easily. If NATO wins the Jews will be in complete control of Earth.

Last edited: