Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There will be a time I'll be so jaded by this crippling loneliness that...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I will just refuse to live another day again... That will be the day I will kill myself.

I can't remember how many nights I'd beg to god to kill me while I was asleep so I could never wake up again, so I didn't have to experience this feeling again for one more day.

And to this day, I still feel the same way. Some nights are easier to bear, some are excruciating to the point of physical pain. For now I can take this, but I believe there will come a day I no longer will be able to and I'll off myself :feelsrope:

Last edited:
We are here for you bro :smonk:

for me, I just feel neutral now tbh. My brain just accepted it’s over and moved on it seems. Sometimes panic comes back, but most the time it doesn’t.

RIP you will be completely forgotten about soon after

At this point i am pretty convinced that i wont have a normal life and that ill die by suicide. Doesnt matter how, when is the question.

Same, I wanna buy my SN already and fuck it. Excited to die tbh.

I do want to finalise a decent plan though, so that's keeping me around a bit longer.

just exist bro

Pussy.:feelskek: I think?

Buy a white van and a thousand kilos of fertilizer first

Life as a subhuman male is hard af.
I get you bro but if you die it will make the IT cucks and normies happy, that alone makes me wanna stay alive.

sleeping > living

If not for my daydreaming/fantasizing from ASD, this would've been the likely outcome for me...

I will just refuse to live another day again... That will be the day I will kill myself.

I can't remember how many nights I'd beg to god to kill me while I was asleep so I could never wake up again, so I didn't have to experience this feeling again for one more day.

And to this day, I still feel the same way. Some nights are easier to bear, some are excruciating to the point of physical pain. For now I can take this, but I believe there will come a day I no longer will be able to and I'll off myself :feelsrope:
:smonk: get some herbs

It's very punishing.

Son. Do you go to brothels?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back