Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there were so many instances in the workplace i was treated so bad i should have fought these people but I didnt

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
how many of you also feel the same way? Where you were treated like such shit hot garbage at work you just knew that you should have punched these people but not out of rage just simply that no other person would put up with such god awful treatment

ive been wagecucking for years and even when i was 16 years old these people treated me like shit one boomer even punched my lower lip at fucking 16 years old i just shook it off and kept doing my job and told nobody fucking shit is brutal man:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Fight them or, if you are too afraid, destroy or steal something from them. Every revenge is a good thing

You got punched and just carried on working?

how many of you also feel the same way? Where you were treated like such shit hot garbage at work you just knew that you should have punched these people but not out of rage just simply that no other person would put up with such god awful treatment

ive been wagecucking for years and even when i was 16 years old these people treated me like shit one boomer even punched my lower lip at fucking 16 years old i just shook it off and kept doing my job and told nobody fucking shit is brutal man:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Yeah same,I just don’t do shit cuz I’m either scared or just tired of shitting upon

Gets punched and keeps on working a model wageslave