Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over there were so many boobs, vaginas, and asses around me in middle and high school

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i never got to enjoy any of them :feelsrope:

Cope, those girls were just flat children without any development or sexuality whatsoever.

Cope, those girls were just flat children without any development or sexuality whatsoever.
9965F641 C053 47AE 834F 53614FFAEA7C

I was too busy collecting Pokemon cards to care...:feelsbadman:

I remember the girls in my class made a game where they gave random dares to every guy in the room. Mine was to hold a girls hand for 10 minutes, but no girls would do it. I was so ugly to them that if i even got close i could see their eyes screaming 'please go away, anything but him'. One of many moments during school where i was shown my worth and eventually laughed at as the class creepy guy.

its over for bobsandvagenecels

I could can only dream of it or pay for it

Last edited:
I attend online classes for that very reason. I'm the same age as those high school girls and my incapability of fitting in forced me to just give up and accept it. Although, I can't even envision how many of those females high-school football players are having sexual intercourse and partying with on Friday nights while I sit in my bedroom crying myself to sleep.

Yeah, it sucking fucks not being able to poke girls while they and yourself are in their & your prime.

I'm furious about my own wasted life, but at least I know some delicious youthful flesh is in my future.

Hardbodies everywhere, happiness nowhere.

Try 2018.

I want to fucking die every time I walk into school.

The foids and their cuck parents say that, "oh if my skirt is distracting you then you're a fucking nonce and we should have them as short as we want." Fucking sluts i hate all of them and the mainstream supports them.

It’s BOB AND VEGENE

show me vagene and bobs

I attend online classes for that very reason. I'm the same age as those high school girls and my incapability of fitting in forced me to just give up and accept it. Although, I can't even envision how many of those females high-school football players are having sexual intercourse and partying with on Friday nights while I sit in my bedroom crying myself to sleep.

It is over, friend.

P.E./Gym in middle school was the best for me
All the girls wearing these tiny little uniform gym shorts the school required. They would sit down indian style or with their knees to their chest and you could see panty-peeks all day. If you look REAL FAST you could see them changing as you walked by the locker rooms. Never saw any naked back in MS but I did see a few in underwear/bra which was like Heaven to me.
And our uniform shirts were white and pretty thin so in pretty much any weather you would come to school and see nothing but a sea of perfect budding nipples as far as they eye could see.

Looking back it is so weird how I never really understood how far guys and girls were getting during those days. I was at home busting nuts all over myself for catching a glimpse of a girl in her bra and I had classmates who were literally fucking the same girl after school haha. Very sad thing to think about but funny in a way how fucking dumb I was.

This. Girls in high school can’t even walk or talk yet.. they haven’t even finished playing with their legos.

You’re sick OP. Get help. It’s Almost as if your not even a decent human being, like it’s so problematic.. ya’ll tell him.

No bobs and vagene for currycel

i would jack off in the bathroom to the image of girls in class every day senior year

P.E./Gym in middle school was the best for me
All the girls wearing these tiny little uniform gym shorts the school required. They would sit down indian style or with their knees to their chest and you could see panty-peeks all day. If you look REAL FAST you could see them changing as you walked by the locker rooms. Never saw any naked back in MS but I did see a few in underwear/bra which was like Heaven to me.
And our uniform shirts were white and pretty thin so in pretty much any weather you would come to school and see nothing but a sea of perfect budding nipples as far as they eye could see.

Looking back it is so weird how I never really understood how far guys and girls were getting during those days. I was at home busting nuts all over myself for catching a glimpse of a girl in her bra and I had classmates who were literally fucking the same girl after school haha. Very sad thing to think about but funny in a way how fucking dumb I was.
if you're a virgin at 13-14 normies are like "oh honey everyone is a virgin at that age! (granted they are half right)" meanwhile, girls at that age are getting anally fucked or choked by either mini chad or older guys :lul:. they live in a different universe and it starts early

"oh those poor little girls we need to keep incels away from them at all costs!" no motherfucker you are not addressing the crux of the issue aka foid whoredom and a culture that promotes it (or an existent issue since incels are less likely to be around girls). you probably don't give a shit about them and i don't either but i'm not going to virtue signal. i'm not saying that it's entirely the reason (sex drive and all) but it certainly promotes higher frequency of sexual activity and sexual activity outside of relationships which you are implying is a bad thing so basically tell them to stop being whores

same. I'm still in uni and I'm getting omegaignored by all the foids

This. Girls in high school can’t even walk or talk yet.. they haven’t even finished playing with their legos.

You’re sick OP. Get help. It’s Almost as if your not even a decent human being, like it’s so problematic.. ya’ll tell him.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're better than me at sarcasm.