Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There was one time where I got fever by thinking of how much sex is going on while I rot in my room

TheHaircutBrother

TheHaircutBrother

Banned
-
This inceldom shit is unhealthy and dangerous for our health. A man needs sex yet sex is only given to certain men. We have to survive without it even though life is utterly meaningless when you don't fuck the females you want.

Inceldom is as old as mankind. I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think in 80% of all the civilizations, only 30% of all men got any women. The less controlled sexual freedom is, the closer we will get to this number. You have a duty to yourself to do anything you can do to ascend. These constant blackpills are quickly crushing any morality I have.

Inceldom is as old as mankind. I can't remember the exact numbers, but I think in 80% of all the civilizations, only 30% of all men got any women. The less controlled sexual freedom is, the closer we will get to this number. You have a duty to yourself to do anything you can do to ascend. These constant blackpills are quickly crushing any morality I have.
I'm just another uselss subhuman