Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There was no such thing as "good old times"

H

history

Banned
-
Many people here do not know their own history and falsely thinks that things were good before 1950s or 20th century whatever . No It was not . Women were slutting it up for hundreds of years in western society . And people in past were also degenerate .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premarital_sex#United_States

Here is the wiki artice which says that premarital sex was common and about 40 percent of women were pregnant at the time of mariage in 1700s in USA . If 40 percent of them were pregnant at the time of marriage then that means most women were fucking before marriage and married only when they accidently got pregnant.

And if premarital sex was rampant then I am sure other forms of degeneracy would also be there like extra-marital sex , tricking the man to raise someone's else kid (there was no DNA test back then ) .

what was the dark ages? United States here is still young compared to other countries, let it take its course.

Yes but nothing can compare to the damage that online dating has done to humanity. Not even WWII comes close

Yes we know that women have always been very very sexually promiscuous. The truth is this:

Women are more shallow than men
Women are more racist than men
Women are also more likely to cheat than men
Women are allowed to rape men (high school male students) without any repercussions.
Women are happier than men
Women would rather die than date an unnatractive low status mentally damaged male
And the most brutal blackpill of them all: they will always win. Feminism will protect women and ruin men like me. I was just their chosen victim.

Cope, life has never been worse.
I wish I was a caveman.

You would have been killed by Chad/Tyrone or worse he would have made you his slave.

Who gave a fuck about looks back in the stone ages anyways.

Yea but it was easier to get women back then so even if she cheated on you could find another.

I'm sure I would still be the same loser no matter the decade. At least now there's the internet to cope.