Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There was ai on the news today - 3 oddities and hidden messages - reform uk and Israel?

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Today I was watching the television and three oddities showed up: Nigel farrage did an add and there was coverage on the war in Israel (@comradespiderman29). Before anything the news came on and in the middle of his sentence it shut off and went back to adds. I thought nothing of it. I naively assumed it was live and something had happened… I was wrong. Later on after a few adds reform uk did an add which started out with ai, the ai was showing images and it was supposed to show how labour is fucking the uk over. It was supposed to be a parody of a trailer addressing immigration, inflation etc. then Nigel farrage pauses the tv and begins speaking. Why is this weird? There’s no election coming up. In what world does reform uk do an advert in the middle of the year?. This was when I realised that something weird was happening. Later on the news came on and they were talking about Israel, they showed people hugging and morning the deaths or something. IT WAS All AI. It was obviously ai (I’ll try to find the adds and stuff). The hands just weren’t right. This was when I knew 100% that something was up. The black woman on the TV who was reporting the news said something and it had a hidden message for me that I can’t say here because I don’t want to get fedded. This is insane. Wtf is going on?

Today I was watching the television and three oddities showed up: Nigel farrage did an add and there was coverage on the war in Israel (@comradespiderman29). Before anything the news came on and in the middle of his sentence it shut off and went back to adds. I thought nothing of it. I naively assumed it was live and something had happened… I was wrong. Later on after a few adds reform uk did an add which started out with ai, the ai was showing images and it was supposed to show how labour is fucking the uk over. It was supposed to be a parody of a trailer addressing immigration, inflation etc. then Nigel farrage pauses the tv and begins speaking. Why is this weird? There’s no election coming up. In what world does reform uk do an advert in the middle of the year?. This was when I realised that something weird was happening. Later on the news came on and they were talking about Israel, they showed people hugging and morning the deaths or something. IT WAS All AI. It was obviously ai (I’ll try to find the adds and stuff). The hands just weren’t right. This was when I knew 100% that something was up. The black woman on the TV who was reporting the news said something and it had a hidden message for me that I can’t say here because I don’t want to get fedded. This is insane. Wtf is going on?
@DarkStar please help. Wtf Is going on

View: https://youtu.be/VO73q4GE4EU?si=Iq3Ma_wWrIepE4GU

The advert. It clearly has hidden messages
“From the people that SOLD the GOLD”
It’s referencing alchemy. They intend to turn the country from gold (tradition) into bronze (modernity). This advert marks the final nail in Britain’s coffin.

View: https://youtu.be/VO73q4GE4EU?si=Iq3Ma_wWrIepE4GU

The advert. It clearly has hidden messages
“From the people that SOLD the GOLD”
It’s referencing alchemy. They intend to turn the country from gold (tradition) into bronze (modernity). This advert marks the final nail in Britain’s coffin.

IMG 9024

IMG 9025

why a question mark over his face?

Someone fucking respond

The news was ITV about 6 o’clock today and the women hugging were clearly ai

The news was ITV about 6 o’clock today and the women hugging were clearly ai
And she was sending me hidden messages. I can’t find it tho. Anyone know where I can find it?

The new world order is taking over

@NeverGetUp36 @SupremeAutist @VideoGameCoper @Yunez.Belgrade who are some Britishcels for me to @ in this post?

I mean, don't political parties run ads year-round in the UK?

But yeah, this seems kinda off tbh

It seems a bit weird

Which channel retard

Ur fault for watching ITV only faggots watch that

Does BBC got the chase on there channel?
The chase is cringe anyway all the chasers are fat pieces of shit and 1 is a fat sjw bitch and 1 is a fat Indian

Just watch who wants to be a millionaire with Chris tarrant or Jeremy clarkson. Anything else is pozzed

Mainstream media has been using AI for the last 20 years bro...

The chase is cringe anyway all the chasers are fat pieces of shit and 1 is a fat sjw bitch and 1 is a fat Indian

Just watch who wants to be a millionaire with Chris tarrant or Jeremy clarkson. Anything else is pozzed
No

Yes, absolutely. Everything you see now, doesn't matter if its entertainment, military weaponry, etc. It's all 20-30 yrs. behind in terms of what they have in plan. Just like movies, everything is based on propaganda / time-based initiation. When they "decide" to tell us something about "something" being revealed or being "real" (like aliens or bigfoot for example), it's because it's been there the whole time.

Everything is rigged and fucking above us / above our understanding. For all we know, they've already figured out alternate-realities and all that shit.. which ISN'T good for us btw, it's not "cool" either. It's to fuck with us further. Elites are smug because they have everything they need to control / dictate us. We're fuck'd.

"It's a big club and you ain't in it" - George Carlin

Yes, absolutely. Everything you see now, doesn't matter if its entertainment, military weaponry, etc. It's all 20-30 yrs. behind in terms of what they have in plan. Just like movies, everything is based on propaganda / time-based initiation. When they "decide" to tell us something about "something" being revealed or being "real" (like aliens or bigfoot for example), it's because it's been there the whole time.

Everything is rigged and fucking above us / above our understanding. For all we know, they've already figured out alternate-realities and all that shit.. which ISN'T good for us btw, it's not "cool" either. It's to fuck with us further. Elites are smug because they have everything they need to control / dictate us. We're fuck'd.

"It's a big club and you ain't in it" - George Carlin
Jeez man. I didn’t know it went that deep

Jeez man. I didn’t know it went that deep
It's deeper than you want it to be. It's pretty bad bro. This whole "incel" shit we're dealing with, is not compared to what's happening below us (literally / figuratively) and more. This surface level world we live on is all bullshit. Just imagine if you weren't invited to a party, but bigger than any school / hollywood party.. it's beyond that trivial shit. We are all in over our heads.

Bigfoot Sasquatch GIF by MOODMAN

It's deeper than you want it to be. It's pretty bad bro. This whole "incel" shit we're dealing with, is not compared to what's happening below us (literally / figuratively) and more. This surface level world we live on is all bullshit. Just imagine if you weren't invited to a party, but bigger than any school / hollywood party.. it's beyond that trivial shit. We are all in over our heads.

Bigfoot Sasquatch GIF by MOODMAN
At the end of the day there’s nothing we can do about it.

At the end of the day there’s nothing we can do about it.
True shit. And that's why it's all fuck'd. I don't think the overall general populous would be able to handle it anyway. lol

What is this? I wish I could go back to when the world made sense or at least I thought it did.