Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story there was a time where i got some feminazi SJW furious with me on my college campus

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
this was maybe about 2 years ago? i was maybe 20 (i'm 22 now). at my college, from time to time, there are pro-life activists with their big signs showing bloody aborted fetuses and giving surveys about abortion (i remember during the first semester of my 1st year of college, there would be campus preachers but they haven't been there since the end of 1st semester of my 1st college year). Pro-life activists continued to exist on campus unlike the preachers.

One day, i saw some SJW feminazi cunt arguing with the pro-life activists. She looked like a stereotypical SJW feminist, she had a nose piercing on her septum, she had really short hair and wore a hat and wore skull designs on her strap on her coat, she wore nerd glasses. she started screaming at them because she's pro choice and they're pro-life and got furious. i remember i watched a bit, then i went up to her and said "tell them that i like it when fetuses die", then she got furious as hell and aggressively said to my face "go fuck yourself!" and i got confused telling her i thought she's pro-choice and she said she is but then was like "oh but my sister had an abortion so that isn't funny" and i just walked away and called her a fag, and then she said "yeah im a fag at least i get more pussy than you".

i should've told her she prolly gets her pussy from dogs because that's what foids do anyways

a couple days later, when i was walking, some foid with earrings and short spiky hair and a leather jacket walked in front of me, and i got nervous and walked quietly hoping she wouldn't turn around because i was worried it was her. i don't know if that was her though.

Nice story. :feelsPop:

Would like more.

i should've told her she prolly gets her pussy from dogs because that's what foids do anyways
That would've been a good comeback, it probably would've gotten her more angry than the fetus comment you made.

That would've been a good comeback, it probably would've gotten her more angry than the fetus comment you made.
Her mom should’ve aborted her

You guys are gonna love this story, but I got some girl really super pissed off with me at my campus. She left her seat but left her phone charger, so I simply moved it over and took her seat. When she got back, she started raising her voice and I acted like a passive cuck at first, but when she said "give me my seat back", I said "nah" with a grin on my face. Then she flipped out and said, "Alright, fuck you bitch." and I said "I love you sweetie" as she stormed away.

I still chuckle about it to this day.

You guys are gonna love this story, but I got some girl really super pissed off with me at my campus. She left her seat but left her phone charger, so I simply moved it over and took her seat. When she got back, she started raising her voice and I acted like a passive cuck at first, but when she said "give me my seat back", I said "nah" with a grin on my face. Then she flipped out and said, "Alright, fuck you bitch." and I said "I love you sweetie" as she stormed away.

Based and low inhib

Man I wish I could go back in time and put all these foids in their place, but since my university is super sjw I would have probably gotten expelled.

I would've personally said, "we know you like to diddle babies, nobody cares" to that comment. I'm sure the meltdown would be epic from that snowflake.

That would've taught her a lesson.
Abortion should be legal to prevent future cucks
I would've personally said, "we know you like to diddle babies, nobody cares" to that comment. I'm sure the meltdown would be epic from that snowflake.
She would’ve prolly assaulted me and if I fought back I’d be arrested as a “woman beater”

Abortion should be legal to prevent future cucks
I wish there was a way to find out if they'd be cucks or whores before being born.
Lol, I didn't know femtards were known for diddling babies too.
She would’ve prolly assaulted me and if I fought back I’d be arrested as a “woman beater”
I've seen plenty of youtube videos where a guy hit a foid back and they didn't get arrested. You have to be brave to hit a foid back if there's whiteknight fags around though.

based, you kept your calm and made her seethe and make a fool of herself.

I wish there was a way to find out if they'd be cucks or whores before being born.

Lol, I didn't know femtards were known for diddling babies too.

I've seen plenty of youtube videos where a guy hit a foid back and they didn't get arrested. You have to be brave to hit a foid back if there's whiteknight fags around though.
I hope there’s a vid of a white knight getting punched by the guy who hits a foid back

I hope there’s a vid of a white knight getting punched by the guy who hits a foid back
I would love to see a compilation video of whiteknights being knocked out.

Low inhib moggers in this thread.

I would love to see a compilation video of whiteknights being knocked out.
That would be awesome, but sadly those videos don’t go viral

Pro choice people are the worst.

If the fetus doesn't count as a human life, then why does killing a pregnant foid count as a double homicide? :feelshmm:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If the fetus doesn't count as a human life, then why does killing a pregnant foid count as a double homicide? :feelshmm:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And also if fetuses aren’t life then why is crushing a bird egg called murder?

They always resort to telling us that they've had more pussy than us :cryfeels::feelsbadman: