Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story There was a time when I was completely 100% oblivious to looks and how attraction works

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
When I was in 7th grade I had a massive crush on a stunningly beautiful girl. Everyday I found every excuse to talk to her and interact with her and I flirted in the most cringy ways possible. With hindsight I can tell that she just did not have it in her to tell me “you are not attractive enough, I don’t want to be with you”. I also did not have it in me to accept that this girl would not reciprocate my affection. She ended up becoming my platonic friend and I got cucked due to my looks. Couple years later I was still wondering why I didn’t have a girlfriend, discovered Face and LMS on YouTube, and fell down the rabbit hole. I’m sure that a lot of guys probably did the same thing.

same story but she did have it in her to tell me i'm not attractive enough and i'm ugly midget

there was a time where i thought being a w*men respecter would take me somewhere :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why are you attracted to a beautiful girl? Dis why ur inkwell.

I was oblivious to the fact that other men look different and way better than me. In my ret4rded :bluepill: head, i thought that all guys looked the same. It wasnt until i discovered lookism that i noticed that other guys look WAY different from me. I finally began to notice jawlines, bone structure, frame, bones, height and stuff.

:blackpill: is Absolute

why do you mature so early,I didn't feel attracted to females until maybe 16 yo

I feel like the same happened to me, but it wasn't what sent me down this road.

I didn't even realize I was ugly until my early 20s.
I blamed my incel status on being jobless. :feelstastyman:

Brutal, though i always thought it was common sense (looks thing)

At the beginning I had a stacy crush, then I had other crushes which were my looksmatch I believe, but this is real life right? they went for the chads who had money/resources. :blackpill:
That was my first experience with the blackpill.

And I have nothing, it's fucking brutal.

why do you mature so early,I didn't feel attracted to females until maybe 16 yo
I remember being 10 y.o. at hospital with a few guys. In the nearby ward were girls only and I wanted to know them badly because they were mysterious and intriguing for me. I wanted females to be attracted to me but this never happened.

I thought it's all about acting alpha male and looks don't matter much, you know :soy::redpill: shit

I remember being 10 y.o. at hospital with a few guys. In the nearby ward were girls only and I wanted to know them badly because they were mysterious and intriguing for me. I wanted females to be attracted to me but this never happened.
at 10yo we boys like to bully and insult girls

16? tf? i was rubbing my dick in class while looking at foids at 7-8
I began to feel sexual urge at 13, a weird sensation I had never experienced occured, but I didn't know what it was at first , soon I understood and began to toy with my Dick, I knew how to masturbate at 16, but I didn't have much sensation toward girls until like 17/18

I was redpill coping for way too long :feelsrope:
16? tf? i was rubbing my dick in class while looking at foids at 7-8
I remember my dick was permanently erect in 2nd grade :feelskek:

This is how most incels start off lol. Nothing interesting there.

I had those days too, they passed and the days of my blissful ignorance were over

One of the biggest regrets of my short life is that I wasn't blackpilled sooner.

If you're an unattractive male, it's worth examining how and why you were deluded for so long. After all, no one gets to seventh grade thinking that two plus two equals five. The truth is that you were made a patsy from birth. Society runs on simp energy. It identifies unattractive males and conspires to keep them running and simping.

Consider yourself lucky if you found out before high school or college: you now have more time to disregard females and build and live your life for yourself.

In jr high I remember being ignorant and not understanding why my crushes didnt like me back,I actually found myself to be cute at that age but I was short. Girls didnt like me though they liked the guys that was starting to become big and tall.

9th and 10th grade is when I started to hear girls compliment other guys but not me,they'd call me ugly. So I knew it was my looks starting then. I noticed girls like older guys and bigger guys back then. But it didnt fully make sense till I found the black pill on reddit. I was in my 30s.

When I was in 7th grade I had a massive crush on a stunningly beautiful girl. Everyday I found every excuse to talk to her and interact with her and I flirted in the most cringy ways possible. With hindsight I can tell that she just did not have it in her to tell me “you are not attractive enough, I don’t want to be with you”. I also did not have it in me to accept that this girl would not reciprocate my affection. She ended up becoming my platonic friend and I got cucked due to my looks. Couple years later I was still wondering why I didn’t have a girlfriend, discovered Face and LMS on YouTube, and fell down the rabbit hole. I’m sure that a lot of guys probably did the same thing.
Me too