Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There was a muslim terrorist attack a couple of hours ago in Straßburg France/Germany

I don't know, man, the practitioners of the religion of peace have a habit of keeping little boys as sex slaves.
Actually the Afghan army of the stooge regime is who commits all of this degeneracy. The Taliban fights against them.

Someone should make a subreddit called "MuslimTears" with corresponding content.
How many hours it would take until it gets banned?

BTW, Islam is right with a few things imho.

Speech bubble
They are brown invaders. Why they are anywhere remotely near Europe is a travesty. When people here say whites are the most cucked, its hard to argue (at least Europe whites). Europe and America are for whites, plain and simple.

Muslims deserve a lifetime of swimming in a molten lake, which is just what they’ll get for denying Christ. The Lord will make my enemies my footstool, especially Muslims.

BTW, Islam is right with a few things imho.
Which is why we need something like white sharia. High IQ white people should take a few cues from them and modify it into something greater.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back