Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There was a muslim terrorist attack a couple of hours ago in Straßburg France/Germany

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
"But muh personality"

"Do not generalize"

"This has Nothing to do with Islam"

"We fight against White Supremacists and sexists (Except White chads)"

I can suggest every incel to come to Germany, we have a real life Muppet Show going on here

I wonder how many of these terrorists are just ethnicels going ER and how many are actual jihadists

you guys let hitler down and then denied the fact that all german people supported him. Thats why youre in full of shit now

Dont say muslim attack but arab attack.

Please.

"But muh personality"

"Do not generalize"

"This has Nothing to do with Islam"

"We fight against White Supremacists and sexists (Except White chads)"

I can suggest every incel to come to Germany, we have a real life Muppet Show going on here

I've read several articles. Each one has ACTIVELY tried to distance it from a muslim motive. he was a petty thief...he actually was escaping and shot people while doing that not intentional....

there has got to be a reason that they are allowing muslims in. every right-wing conspiracy re: muslims really seems to have some hints of truth now.

Why dont' the families of the people who died say something? when that truck ran over a 100 people in France...it seems like it is hardly remembered? I would be talking to news sources every day or at the very least trying to get muslims out.

I've read several articles. Each one has ACTIVELY tried to distance it from a muslim motive. he was a petty thief...he actually was escaping and shot people while doing that not intentional....

there has got to be a reason that they are allowing muslims in. every right-wing conspiracy re: muslims really seems to have some hints of truth now.
I agree with that. lol some of them are not terrorist attack but right wing shows it as terrorist attack. It is just like a Tyrone gone crazy in US and shoot some people and right wing show it as terrorist attack

Dont say muslim attack but arab attack.

Please.
They are brown invaders. Why they are anywhere remotely near Europe is a travesty. When people here say whites are the most cucked, its hard to argue (at least Europe whites). Europe and America are for whites, plain and simple.

Muslims deserve a lifetime of swimming in a molten lake, which is just what they’ll get for denying Christ. The Lord will make my enemies my footstool, especially Muslims.

France genocided muslims 60 years ago in Algeria and Morocco (also the country where this terrorist comes from), he's getting revenge for his grandparents.

They are brown invaders. Why they are anywhere remotely near Europe is a travesty. When people here say whites are the most cucked, its hard to argue (at least Europe whites). Europe and America are for whites, plain and simple.

Muslims deserve a lifetime of swimming in a molten lake, which is just what they’ll get for denying Christ. The Lord will make my enemies my footstool, especially Muslims.
Gigacope. Well take heads of you infidels soon Inshallah
France genocided muslims 60 years ago in Algeria and Morocco (also the country where this terrorist comes from), he's getting revenge for his grandparents.
this

I dont care About his race or believe, for me all religions and races are equally stupid

I just care About the big hypocrisy of These leftist women

Hey now guys it was an "isolated incident"

>3 Kills 12 Injured

Cho is laughing from up in the heavens.

Gigacope. Well take heads of you infidels soon Inshallah

this

Nah man, if muslims will take over they will just continue to blow their own heads away

I dont care About his race or believe, for me all religions and races are equally stupid

I just care About the big hypocrisy of These leftist women
undeniable. women are always stupid not only leftist women but also right wing women
Nah man, if muslims will take over they will just continue to blow their own heads away
cope again. You see better than me how they dominate in europe.it is all your mistake tho. You guys let pakis get in country LOL even we dont let them get in our country how the fuck you let them ??? and excepting them to be peaceful

you guys let hitler down and then denied the fact that all german people supported him. Thats why youre in full of shit now

Only 30% supported him

Hitler was just like everyone else, like Mao, Stalin or Mussolini

Hitler actually even made contracts wtih Turkey, he even supported Islam worldview since both hated the jews

Everyone see's him as Bogeyman because of british and Us Propaganda

Inthe end effect it's only the small man who loses

Only 30% supported him

Hitler was just like everyone else, like Mao, Stalin or Mussolini

Hitler actually even made contracts wtih Turkey, he even supported Islam worldview since both hated the jews

Everyone see's him as Bogeyman because of british and Us Propaganda

Inthe end effect it's only the small man who loses
he was WAY MORE better than your recently goverment tho

undeniable. women are always stupid not only leftist women but also right wing women

cope again. You see better than me how they dominate in europe.it is all your mistake tho. You guys let pakis get in country LOL even we dont let them get in our country how the fuck you let them ??? and excepting them to be peaceful

Well the first 2 Generations of turks where quite peaceful

Until the Kosovo albanians came along with the arabs

I dont support them but my Country does

I was in Strassburg just a year ago. Beautiful place if you disregard all the diversity. Suicidefuel for incels because of all the young couples there

he was WAY MORE better than your recently goverment tho

Not really, he was also a coper and a not even a german by hiself

Europe is fucked. Hitler's death marked the end tbh.

Over for geographycels.

Muslims will take over western Europe within the next 100 years just by having a much higher fertility rate.

Over for white europeancels. Muh careeer n womenz liberty an shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Honey Boo Boo IQ thread, insulting each other's beliefs when this has nothing to do with inceldom or the blackpill for that matter. No wonder people don't take us seriously. I see you spam shit threads everyweek without contributing to anything meaningful in regards to the blackpill. I and a lot of us could do the same but we choose not to.

Honey Boo Boo IQ thread, insulting each other's beliefs when this has nothing to do with inceldom or the blackpill for that matter. No wonder people don't take us seriously. I see you spam shit threads everyweek without contributing to anything meaningful in regards to the blackpill. I and a lot of us could do the same but we choose not to.

Sorry for just telling the truth

Keep them terrorist attacks coming!
I want to see Europe explode!
Either in a civil war where muslims are purged or in a total embrace of Islam and Sharialaw.
I would be ok with either one tbh.

Nevermind that, how can we stop those incels from saying mean things about women?

And what would that truth be exactly?

The truth is that leftist women (which make About 80% of the women Population in Germany) oversee the aggressive and absolute patriarchal behaviour of muslim men, while they blame the small weak White man for sexism and racism

I agree that every Nation has it's incels, but it isnt a secret that muslim incels are prefered and privileged at this Moment in germany

I dont blame the muslimcels, i just think that this is a extreme hypocritical behaviour

I wonder how many of these terrorists are just ethnicels going ER and how many are actual jihadists

Most of them are in the spirit albeit not in reality. Some of them are married to hijab sows... Sorry muslim women from their own nations. But that wasn't wat they wanted. They wanted white, hight staus foids to spread their legs for the muslim conquerors them and that didn't really happen to the extent that was expected. And their revenge is furious. So there is a lot of ncel mentality even if tey are not really incels.

Last edited:
The truth is that leftist women (which make About 80% of the women Population in Germany) oversee the aggressive and absolute patriarchal behaviour of muslim men, while they blame the small weak White man for sexism and racism

I agree that every Nation has it's incels, but it isnt a secret that muslim incels are prefered and privileged at this Moment in germany

I dont blame the muslimcels, i just think that this is a extreme hypocritical behaviour

Fair enough, I get your sentiment and understand that no man of any nation ever wants to bring in outsiders who intimidate them, take their women and cuckold them monetarily, sexually, psychologically and politically, unless they're low T. Yet to lump all invaders as part of a certain race, ethnic group or religion is innately wrong as it introduces new hostilities with people of the invader's kind who don't share the same ambitions. The native indians didn't like the invading colonialists, nor the french and english with the pillaging vikings, the chinese and arab with the barbarian mongols, the jews and muslims with the warring crusaders, the byzantines with the conquering ottomans etc. Your sentiment is not new.

But would it have been any better for you as an incel if there was no such migrant invasion in europe? would you have known about the flawed nature of women in such a situation? would hypergamy still exist in europe then if there was no invasion to expose all the cuckold men within the EU population?

Over for geographycels.

Muslims will take over western Europe within the next 100 years just by having a much higher fertility rate.

Over for white europeancels. Muh careeer n womenz liberty an shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah its over for the white race tbh. Its what we get for siding with the kikes against Hitler.

Yeah its over for the white race tbh. Its what we get for siding with the kikes against Hitler.
All the good Euros died in WWI and WWII, it's over for them.
The only places that still have a high concentration of white GigaChads are America and Australia, and even they're getting cucked

France and Germany brought all this on themselves

Germany is hell for incels

I've never seen so many countries on a mission to commit suicide like those of the west.

not really interesting. its normal that islamic terror destroys europe. every day

#NotAllMudslimes

Every single goat fucking raghead should be slaughtered like a filthy animal.

Deport all muslims and "refugees"

Low IQ thread. He was Islamic not Muslim.
Muslims deserve a lifetime of swimming in a molten lake, which is just what they’ll get for denying Christ
Low IQ post. Jesus is a prophet in Islam.
High IQ post. Thanks bro.
#NotAllMudslimes

Every single goat fucking raghead should be slaughtered like a filthy animal.
Let's kill every kid raping cumskin first.
Keep them terrorist attacks coming!
I want to see Europe explode!
Either in a civil war where muslims are purged or in a total embrace of Islam and Sharialaw.
I would be ok with either one tbh.
Option 1 is for degenerates.

Last edited:
Low IQ thread. He was Islamic not Muslim.

Low IQ post. Jesus is a prophet in Islam.

High IQ post. Thanks bro.

Let's kill every kid raping cumskin first.

Option 1 is for degenerates.
I don't know, man, the practitioners of the religion of peace have a habit of keeping little boys as sex slaves.

afd needs to win the next election so that merkel can be put in prison and that kramp-karrenbauer doesn't become chancellor.
she is a merkel 2.0 with upgraded feminism.

france is already lost to the invaders and we are soon, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back