Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR There was a centipede in my room

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
I saw it running across my floor at first I though it was a roach. I grabbed a nerf gun and hit it a few times that is when I realized it was a centipede. I then loaded a dart and shot it which sent it flying into my pile of random shit I am not sure if it died. Fuck my life this what I am doing at 3:00 AM while Chad just cream pied his Stacy girlfriend for the fifth time this day and went to sleep. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What kind of centipede was it?

i once managed to put a snake in a plastic bottle then when i got bored from it, i throw it in the trash.
don't know what a centipede means tbh.

While chad is pumping the roastie with his own centipede

i once managed to put a snake in a plastic bottle then when i got bored from it, i throw it in the trash.
How did you capture the snake and what kind of snake was it?

How did you capture the snake and what kind of snake was it?
i was wearing a thick shoe like this
11 Best Work Shoes for Men in 2023, Tested by Gear Experts

i put my left feet on his middle part to press him to the ground but not kill him and then i put his head inside the bottle and with my hand push all his body inside.
i have cats and feared he will bit one of them

i was wearing a thick shoe like this
11 Best Work Shoes for Men in 2023, Tested by Gear Experts

i put my left feet on his middle part to press him to the ground but not kill him and then i put his head inside the bottle and with my hand push all his body inside.
i have cats and feared he will bit one of them
Brutal this is what incels are doing while Chads slay prime foids :feelsbadman:

They don't bite and they eat other bugs so I wouldn't be too worried tbh

While chad is pumping the roastie with his own centipede
lol reminds me I saw a 2 centipedes fucking when I was 15-16 or so, I was pretty blackpilled when I was young too so I killed both while they were having sex :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society:

Centipedes are like cockroaches. They don't die easily and really fucking fast.

A really tiny centipede (may be 1.5-2 inch long) bit me on my back once. It hurt really bad for more than an hour. It felt like something was squeezing my skin and muscles from the inside where it bit

They're hardcore