Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There should be no limit as to what can be posted

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I don't give a fuck about what someone says here, no matter how extreme it is. Censoring posts to appease IT is giga- cucked and gay. Thinking that having no extreme posts will mean people will view us as non- extreme is retarded, people already hate us, no amount of being civil will ever repair our reputation. If we don't post "bad" content, people will find other ways to hate us and paint us in a bad light. jfl we're considered terrorists by a handful of organizations at this point, they won't give a shit about what happens on forums. Lastly, I also despize the amount of fags who will dismiss something because it's from a greycel, just because someone hasn't postmaxxed as hard as you for 15k posts doesn't mean that whatever they say is invalidated, it's retarded. Unless the post was giga- soy and obvious FBI bait, I've no reason to discredit them. Fuck the niggers who hate ER, he cool tbh.

ye they will always hate us no matter what we say

nigger chink gook cunt dothead honky spick

It didn’t used to be as restricted as it is now but then we started gaining attention too much attention from normies.

Preach. Foids get the bullet too.

It’s not to appease IT, its just so the site doesn’t get shut down

Would be nice :<

I don't give a fuck about what someone says here, no matter how extreme it is. Censoring posts to appease IT is giga- cucked and gay. Thinking that having no extreme posts will mean people will view us as non- extreme is retarded, people already hate us, no amount of being civil will ever repair our reputation. If we don't post "bad" content, people will find other ways to hate us and paint us in a bad light. jfl we're considered terrorists by a handful of organizations at this point, they won't give a shit about what happens on forums. Lastly, I also despize the amount of fags who will dismiss something because it's from a greycel, just because someone hasn't postmaxxed as hard as you for 15k posts doesn't mean that whatever they say is invalidated, it's retarded. Unless the post was giga- soy and obvious FBI bait, I've no reason to discredit them. Fuck the niggers who hate ER, he cool tbh.
I agree

I agree, but we live where we live. At least this is relatively non-controlled. I say relatively because there are mods but more like random users trying to gatekeep recently.

Peepee poopoo

Worst thing is that we can't even make obvious jokes because some IT retards take everything seriously :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

This. Many users don't understand that the mods have to remove/warn certain topics/opinions to keep the site alive.

Hmm? You have threads. Its ok

Nigga if we did that the cops would be on our asses 24/7 cus it's PUBLIC

Nigga if we did that the cops would be on our asses 24/7 cus it's PUBLIC
It didn’t used to be as restricted as it is now but then we started gaining attention too much attention from normies.
So true to all of them. @Bleachcel for instance made a joke about shooting up his school and that didn't go over well with the mods and was permabanned for it. Even though we members and mods know he's joking, lurkers won't intrepid it the same as we do and thus the ban was initiated. Sad point we're in, just recently we had 2600 guests and at one point we had 5500 guests, so yeah we're getting lots of attention and imagine if these large number of guests were to see all of our content with rape and pedophilia/hebephilia jokes, threatening to shoot up a place etc. that's not going to go over well. So I understand why the mods became more strict, sadly the forum became much more stagnant due to that. So I don't know what to tell you.

So true to all of them. @Bleachcel for instance made a joke about shooting up his school and that didn't go over well with the mods and was permabanned for it. Even though we members and mods know he's joking, lurkers won't intrepid it the same as we do and thus the ban was initiated. Sad point we're in, just recently we had 2600 guests and at one point we had 5500 guests, so yeah we're getting lots of attention and imagine if these large number of guests were to see all of our content with rape and pedophilia/hebephilia jokes, threatening to shoot up a place etc. that's not going to go over well. So I understand why the mods became more strict, sadly the forum became much more stagnant due to that. So I don't know what to tell you.
In the early days, there was no holding back and everything was allowed except illegal shit like CP. Then the Valentine’s Day school shooting happened in February 2018 and the media was all over us. We had to lock the registration because we were being overwhelmed. Then the Toronto van attack happened in May 2018 and we went through the same shit.