Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There should be a rape draft

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I was a child I was traumatized when I found out about the draft. I was so scared of being sent to war and being killed. Obviously being killed is worse than being raped. Since only males are required to sign up for the draft, I feel that in the spirit of gender equality there should be a rape draft.

When females turn 18 a certain percentage of them should be drafted to have to have sex with an incel. Refusal is not an option. Although this is still female privilege as it is not nearly as bad as being forced to go die in a war.

Sewer level thread

When I was a child I was traumatized when I found out about the draft. I was so scared of being sent to war and being killed. Obviously being killed is worse than being raped. Since only males are required to sign up for the draft, I feel that in the spirit of gender equality there should be a rape draft.

When females turn 18 a certain percentage of them should be drafted to have to have sex with an incel. Refusal is not an option. Although this is still female privilege as it is not nearly as bad as being forced to go die in a war.
Blame the cuckservatives for the draft and tradcuckism for that but don't need to baiting IT to post your thread

yeah yeah IT bait sure, but legit why are only men expected to sacrifice their bodies for the state? Especially considering war isn't inherently necessary for the sustainment of society while sex and companionship are?

Meanwhile femoids sperg the fuck out the moment they arent entitled to vacuum a fetus out of their cunts. Jfl what a clown world. Maybe a sex draft really isnt all that out there

rape draft for all blonde 18 yr old Stacie’s :feelsohgod::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Based idea but unbased post because of being IT bait

Hero