Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There should be a forum for people that want to improve their looks

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There should be a forum for people that want to improve their looks like a looksmaxing forum maybe we can call it looksmaxers.is or looksmax.net what do you guys think of this idea

yeah why not !

Looks don’t matter, keep coping

just fuck off

There should be a forum for people that want to improve their looks like a looksmaxing forum maybe we can call it looksmaxers.is or looksmax.net what do you guys think of this idea
It's a great idea

There's already a looksmaxxing forum online.

Yes, although perhaps an .org domain would fit better for such a forum... :feelskek:

Link this thread to every suggestion or thread advising for a "looksmaxxng" or "self-improvement" forum for foids; though I'm not surprised that they would want to stay on .is, as Looksmax is a rotting hellhole of mentally ill HTNs, Chad-worshipping curries and other subhumans, and insecure redpilled normies/teenagers who think they're "blackpilled". :feelsclown:

Attachments

• 1666636278599.jpeg
    1666636278599.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
nigga there is no looksmaxx for me. I'm fucking doomed.

:yes: Imagine believing in ancient blackpill "science" and not believing in NT>>>>everything theory in 2023, couldn't be me
NT IS OUR NEW GOD ALL HAIL THE NT LAW

NT IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE