Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There`s nothing that ruins your facial symmetry more that an big, shotgun nose

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
I laugh at the copers saying but "muh my nose is big hurr" gandy has a big nose, many chads and chadlites are hook nosed, it`s not that your nose is big, is just that your face is recessed so your protuberant nose looks bad instead of aesthestic.

The only way a nose can a be a death sentence is his Shape, i will be a pretty boy have i been born with an actual human Nasus (prove of it is that every photo taked of me in an sligthly vertical angle i look like some high tier normie that get girls in seconds) if your nostrils are the ones that determinates when your nose start and ends it`s truly over boyos, i have never seem an more disgusting feature with exception of no having chin at all, it makes me look like a Cavern troll.

Fucking incredible, have my nostrils been literally MILIMITERS of distance more closer to the bridge, i will be living a normal or even a goodlooking man live, fuck my shit if i have a gun rigth now i will not bother asking my grandparents for a rhinoplasty.

Unbearable2woman said:
I laugh at the copers saying but "muh my nose is big hurr" gandy has a big nose, many chads and chadlites are hook nosed, it`s not that your nose is big, is just that your face is recessed so your protuberant nose looks bad instead of aesthestic.

The only way a nose can a be a death sentence is his Shape, i will be a pretty boy have i been born with an actual human Nasus (prove of it is that every photo taked of me in an sligthly vertical angle i look like some high tier normie that get girls in seconds) if your nostrils are the ones that determinates when your nose start and ends it`s truly over boyos, i have never seem an more disgusting feature with exception of no having chin at all, it makes me look like a Cavern troll.

Fucking incredible, have my nostrils been literally MILIMITERS of distance more closer to the bridge, i will be living a normal or even a goodlooking man live, fuck my shit if i have a gun rigth now i will not bother asking my grandparents for a rhinoplasty.

Not sure I understand. Pictures, please? No need to be yours.

AngelOfDisease said:
Unbearable2woman said:
The only way a nose can a be a death sentence is his Shape, i will be a pretty boy have i been born with an actual human Nasus (prove of it is that every photo taked of me in an sligthly vertical angle i look like some high tier normie that get girls in seconds) if your nostrils are the ones that determinates when your nose start and ends it`s truly over boyos, i have never seem an more disgusting feature with exception of no having chin at all, it makes me look like a Cavern troll.
Fucking incredible, have my nostrils been literally MILIMITERS of distance more closer to the bridge, i will be living a normal or even a goodlooking man live, fuck my shit if i have a gun rigth now i will not bother asking my grandparents for a rhinoplasty.
Not sure I understand. Pictures, please? No need to be yours.
I remember i posted my nose in r/incels backday and everyone tell me i was fucked, and oh boy, they were rigth.

Doesn’t seem to stop black guys

Men tend to have bigger noses than women and women aboslutely hate that.

many ppl say nose is easiest thing to fix on your face

bullshit

imagine barrett chico or nessman with a big hooked nose

LMAO they go from MM to above average normie