Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There needs to be a way to a happier life that is accessible to everyone.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★★
Most of the paths to happiness commonly discussed in society are always funneled so that only a portion of the population can achieve them, there is always a chance of failure.

Of course, the average man always thinks he is more special than others and thinks that everyone wants less than him to be happy or that they try less hard.
Until they reach the field of reality and suffer rejection

But the issue itself is that it should be discussed more in non-"capitalist" ways (i.e. without market competition, not literally, metaphorically) to achieve a happier life, of course they will not be the nectar of enjoying the injustice of the world that the rich and beautiful people achieve, but I believe that there are accessible paths for a happier life

Joining Jihad, enslaving foids and have a common project among men based on brotherhood and the ties that unite life and death: war.

this too deep for me
When they tell you to study to get a good job, they don't take into account that the best jobs have the lowest chance of being obtained, that most people won't be able to pass the exam.

What I want to say is that these normal goals for a human being are very narrow, unattainable for everyone.
I wish there was more discussion about ways to be happy that are achievable.

There needs to be a way to a happier life that is accessible to everyone.​

AdobeStock 71793823

No happiness for straight males without pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back