Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There must be more to attraction than just looks

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I went through my phone gallery to delete some videos and photos in order to get some space. I clicked on this 2 year old video. I videotaped a tourist attraction while we were on a class trip. A female classmate of mine walked past that attraction, so she is on the video.
This girl was my crush for a long time.
When I see her on the video, I don't think that she looks extremely beautiful. She doesn't stand out.
However, in real life, I was (still am) extremely attracted to her. I've never been that attracted to a girl. It's probably because of her charisma and the feminine and positive vibe she gives off.
If charisma contributes that much to perceived attractiveness for males too, then all average looking males (many users on here) could be perceived as very attractive if they were charismatic.
Of course charisma isn't going to help a sub3 guy.

It’s because she’s a girl, smartass

Well, it's objective looks (there are some qualities that are undeniably attractive) + subjective preferences (maybe you're really into boobs and she has hot boobs, maybe her nose and cheeks remind you of some woman who had an impact on you when you were going through puberty, or some memory of a woman from your childhood that somehow seeped into your sexual desires) + health (biologically we're programmed to look for the healthiest mate to bear our offspring). Also, personality does have a part in it. Maybe she likes all the shit you like and so on. But looks always trumps that. If you're given a choice between a 10/10 cunt that is a total bitch and a 7/10 chick that likes everything you do, your dick is gonna choose the 10/10 cunt.

I see you’re in the bargaining stage...

Charisma stems from looks tho. So if that girl you mentioned was some repulsive 1/10 hambeast would you still be attracted? Dont think so.

Looks are number one when it comes to attraction period. Other things like status can be attractive but not for the same reason as looks.

Looks, Money, Status > Incels.

Charisma stems from looks tho. So if that girl you mentioned was some repulsive 1/10 hambeast would you still be attracted? Dont think so.

Looks are number one when it comes to attraction period. Other things like status can be attractive but not for the same reason as looks.
Very true. I should have said that she objectively is still a 7/10, but in real life she's a 10/10 to me.
you are cuck
No. I know that having a crush is the dumbest shit. Unfortunately, nobody of us can control the release of certain hormones when we see someone.
Well, it's objective looks (there are some qualities that are undeniably attractive) + subjective preferences (maybe you're really into boobs and she has hot boobs, maybe her nose and cheeks remind you of some woman who had an impact on you when you were going through puberty, or some memory of a woman from your childhood that somehow seeped into your sexual desires) + health (biologically we're programmed to look for the healthiest mate to bear our offspring). Also, personality does have a part in it. Maybe she likes all the shit you like and so on. But looks always trumps that. If you're given a choice between a 10/10 cunt that is a total bitch and a 7/10 chick that likes everything you do, your dick is gonna choose the 10/10 cunt.
I think I just loved her smile. The fact that she is a virgin also subconsciously plays a role, although that doesn't mean that I don't know that she's just like other women because of nature.

I honestly think my dick wouldn't work with a 10/10 mean bitch. I'd choose the 7/10 nice (submissive) girl.

Last edited:
There are underlying metaphysical forces at work that the scientistic, materialistic world view everybody has adopted today will fail to acknowledge time and time again.

This is why stuff like sex dolls or sex robots will never work btw. It is probably the most deluded cope everybody harbors here.

You need the real thing, end of story, and you need it the right way. People who scorn others for having a oneitis don't understand that that's the only way sexuality means anything. It's why prostitutes don't work. You need to be attached to that person and if that person is attached to you it's golden sailing until old age.

BTW, this is why women are covered in Islam. It has nothing to do with lust, it is so that men don't develop that special metaphysical attachment on women that belong to somebody else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back