Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There might not be a rebellion, just a lot of very depressed men and men accepting that it is just very hard to get a woman

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
I always hear this idea that more and more men are going to become unwanted by women as time goes on and standards are going to get higher and that eventually the numbers of men that are being left out will rebel against society. While I agree with the first point the latter seems less likely to me.

The problem is I just can't see it happening. I see a lot of depressed men who are average or ugly and never get women yet they don't seem to be vocal or angry about it even in our closest friend circles. No doubt they are behind closed doors though. Others seem to be relatively content with the fat girl that they've had to scratch and scrape and settle for. It seems more likely to me that there may be about 100 years or more of men just having to accept dealing with the situation whatever way they can and realising that it is just going to be very hard for decent looking men or less to have a meaningful relationship with any woman.

What we've seen so far is a handful of very angry men who are angry at their own personal situation so go out in a blaze of hatred which hasn't really achieved anything and is evil and sick in itself but nobody is really making a meaningful stand to remediate the factors that actually caused and continue to cause this awful situation.

I know what you're talking about. Far to many of us, just seem to accept their faith, instead of thinking about ways, to improve society for our own good.

I always hear this idea that more and more men are going to become unwanted by women as time goes on and standards are going to get higher and that eventually the numbers of men that are being left out will rebel against society. While I agree with the first point the latter seems less likely to me.

The problem is I just can't see it happening. I see a lot of depressed men who are average or ugly and never get women yet they don't seem to be vocal or angry about it even in our closest friend circles. No doubt they are behind closed doors though. Others seem to be relatively content with the fat girl that they've had to scratch and scrape and settle for. It seems more likely to me that there may be about 100 years or more of men just having to accept dealing with the situation whatever way they can and realising that it is just going to be very hard for decent looking men or less to have a meaningful relationship with any woman.

What we've seen so far is a handful of very angry men who are angry at their own personal situation so go out in a blaze of hatred which hasn't really achieved anything and is evil and sick in itself but nobody is really making a meaningful stand to remediate the factors that actually caused and continue to cause this awful situation.
To be hatefull is evil? Forget the word evil you soy cunt. You did not see yet true evil sucker

I dont think this rebellion in the near future

Shit might go down if governments start targeting single men with additional taxes tbh
But yeah, a rebellion will likely never happen

To be hatefull is evil? Forget the word evil you soy cunt. You did not see yet true evil sucker
Being hateful is justified, since we didn´t deserve any of this.
Fuck mankind dude.

male suicide rates will only go up in the 2020s

Does nothingness refer to what's between your ears? You're the sort of weak cunt who gives us a bad name. Pictures of Hitler and acting like you don't give a fuck talking about the evil you're gonna do yet 3,500 posts later here you are still bashing keys and talking shite. That's the very definition of soy. You'll do NUTHIN so give it a rest hey sport.

I didn't say the hatred was evil I said what they did was. They killed a lot of people who had no fucking clue who they were. If these people were bullies or someone who had caused the situation I might somewhat understand. I don't want women and other people to die i want happiness for myself and others in this situation if they have to suffer for that to happen so be it.

Most of us will just end up roping eventually.

Does nothingness refer to what's between your ears? You're the sort of weak cunt who gives us a bad name. Pictures of Hitler and acting like you don't give a fuck talking about the evil you're gonna do yet 3,500 posts later here you are still bashing keys and talking shite. That's the very definition of soy. You'll do NUTHIN so give it a rest hey sport.

I didn't say the hatred was evil I said what they did was. They killed a lot of people who had no fucking clue who they were. If these people were bullies or someone who had caused the situation I might somewhat understand. I don't want women and other people to die i want happiness for myself and others in this situation if they have to suffer for that to happen so be it.
The bitch is triggered.
People who want happines ought to be burned alive.
And cunt like you fuck will get hell lot of pain

I know what you're talking about. Far to many of us, just seem to accept their faith, instead of thinking about ways, to improve society for our own good.
Very true. Certain things in society need to be scaled back or adjusted if they start to positively or negatively affect one gender over the other to an extreme extent which is exactly what is happening. Most either don't see this or don't have the drive to rise up against it, likely because it's futile. I think this is why virgin shaming is so prominent. Rising up against it would be to let everyone know that you are a virgin and who wants to do that in this day and age?
The bitch is triggered.
People who want happines ought to be burned alive.
And cunt like you fuck will get hell lot of pain
You edit your post to add in those last 2 lines yet I'm triggered? :feelshaha:

At least you're good for comedy value sunshine. You should do stand up.

I think lookism will blatently take over like is south Korea and men will be expected to be as well groomed as stacies. I see plastic surgery booming for jaw implants and hair plugs. Capitalism is the strongest force on the world. Also sexbot brothels for the legit ugly men to keep them pacified.

What we've seen so far is a handful of very angry men who are angry at their own personal situation so go out in a blaze of hatred which hasn't really achieved anything and is evil and sick in itself

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

there may be no rebellion, but the collapse is already happening. every second things get worse. it's just too slow for us to actively notice.
human perception is very limited in noticing slow change. we think there will be one big event, a rebellion, but that's not how it's going to play out.

Populists parties will dominate Europe soon. Italy is already becoming more based by the day
there may be no rebellion, but the collapse is already happening. every second things get worse. it's just too slow for us to actively notice.
Tbh I'm noticing it. Things are way shittier than they were in 2008

I think the internet needs to go down for any chance of a beta uprising

I agree. It'll be like the novel 1984, except the bottom 80% of men won't be able to cope with genuine sex. They'll be drugged up and engaging in major copes.

Its evil and sick to treat us like shit, fuck them. They get what they deserve.

There will be no beta uprising, just a slow descent into extinction.

You're delusional and schizo if you HONESTLY think there will be a uprising or big change in anything. More men will just wake up, become turbo depressed and ldar or commit suicide. While exaggerated shit like MeToo gets all the attention for some incidents that happened decades ago. The current depression and suidide rates for men ARE probably due to their incel status but they're too bluepilled to admit it. It WILL TAKE decades for more ugly men to realize the state of everything

The high inhib low T romantics will just ldar or rope.

The low inhib high T pragmatists will lash out recklessly or join some sort of extremist movement to channel their frustrations.

It's going to be less of a rebellion and more like a drawn-out cold war between radical groups and the government, similar to South-America where pretty much every sub-8 man is part of some organized crime group or far-left terror block.
Except in the west, it's going to be Islamic and far-right terror groups.

:blackpill: is unevadeable.
It will all go down after genetical engineering become mainstream. Of course, only reach people could afford it at first. The next day we will all wake up in A Brave New World straight from the pages of Mr. Huxley.

There will be no uprising. The future will consist of most of the population plugged into high quality cope machines, whatever they may be.

The only chance to real change happen in the West is through Accelerationism, because the seeds of the feminist thought are on Christian Values (equality) and Capitalism (UK and US model of imperialistic capitalism). Why accelerationism ? Because the future is going to be so polarized (if extreme feminist policies are applied and met no resistance) that there will be no "middle-class", society will be divided between us and them and both being extreme antagonistic, probably resulting in serious conflits. In one of the plausible scenarios, total destruction of current Western ideals which is a victory for feminism enemies.

There will never be an organized incel rebellion, just a string of unrelated ER clones