Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is truly no escaping SuiFuel

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I thought by not watching movies and TV I could shut out stimulus that makes me sad and angry.

But I can't. That stimulus is everywhere. I can't even browse Reddit or gaming forums without someone casually referencing relationships. I was on an assassins creed community and some dude said "lol I had an ex who loved this game" and some shit like that. Another guy chimed in.

It's these words. Words I've never used. Concepts I don't know.

Ex
Dating
Girlfriend
Cuddling

Simple words remind you that there's this amazing pillar of human life you are missing out on: companionship and love.

Everyone has felt it. Except you.

I can't even sit down on the bus without overhearing a guy talking to his GF on the phone 3 rows behind me. I can't even play vidya without seeing characters that have girlfriends and love.

Literally the only way to avoid Suicide fuel would be to retire in a forest and live as a hermit. But you may wake up one day and see squirrels fucking outside and be reminded that you cannot escape the concept of sex.

Fuck this life.

you will eventually become numb but the desire to have a girlfriend will still be there. / i cope by being in my own world i dont know what any of that stuff is like... PROBABLY GONNA DIE ALONE

Brother, I've experienced the same thing. I can't even cope properly because every one goes off on their relationships.

I'm seriously considering being a hermit in the future. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: