Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There is too many guests here, some cucktube must have made a video about us again

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
There are never too many guests.

Nah man, I don't think so, a lot of people are here to watch the freaks, but someday the freaks will give what they deserve.
I lurked 4 almost 2 years tho
I'd like to welcome all my blackpilled bruddas that's lurking 2 join the forum. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Man something really happened I never saw this much people coming to see this forum, is this normal??

maybe I just realize there is lot of people coming here now, don't know.

some real crime channel released a video "Psychology of an incel" or something like that yesterday.

The joker happened. Probably a lot of retards linking this site with the joker film.
But I thought this was past now, everyone watched the movie, liked it, nothing happened and everyone just moved on.
some real crime channel released a video "Psychology of an incel" or something like that yesterday.
Did he showed this forum?? I think I saw in a post someone made but I didn't see him showing this forum, there is that korean news that showed this forum, but it doesn't seem to have create much attention to us.

No, it's because I'm here. Sorry fam

Has to be some bluepiller talking about us.

Yeah I probably am too, but fuck them tbh, I haven't done anything.
judging by how the FBI operates they are probably seeing wich of us are the most likely to go ER and then they will encourage us
maybe it is because the r/braincels and r/celouts ban coupled with Joker release
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: makes sense tbh
No, it's because I'm here. Sorry fam
Just stausmaxx in a incel forum and ascend theory.

Last edited:
View attachment 159119

Something happened :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:, dont know what or who but normies are planning something, I can smell the bluepillers copers lurking here.

Well you people are already here so go checkout the scientific blackpills facts session of the forum, don't believe on what the media say, don't be a cuck of thought.

Free yourself normies copers.

THeyre still here, seriously wtf thats a lot of people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back