Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is this one dude

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
He used to bully me (a bit compared to others) when i was in grade 6 in some project class. I see him very rarely and he always glares at me. Sometimes just glares and sometimes glares with a evilish smile.

I dont get what that dudes problem is tbh. How should one react when a person acts like that?

We were not in one class but in some special project class for a short time and then seperated again.

You should confront him before it turns into bullying.

You should confront him before it turns into bullying.
I very very rarely see him. It is just than when he passes me he does that shit. It happened again few days ago. He was walking down the same street. I came from the opposite direction.

I dont go to school anymore but i dont get that behaviour. Like should i punch him in the face or not? Or what is more wise to do?

We live in the same city, so sometimes i see people from my old school. I dont go school anymore. I dont get what the dudes problem is to look at me like that tbh.

Last edited: