Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is still hope for subhumans to get a pussy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 46085
  • Start date
Deleted member 46085

Deleted member 46085

How can you love a woman after the blackpill?
-
Lately I've seen several subhumans with decent girls. I mean 5'7 or even shorter dudes with ugly face with his girls. They did not seem rich, if someone wonder.
How are they doing it? Great question. These girls are dating them because they need something of them.
Maybe they want to be taken out to dinner or bought shoes, or they just don't give a shit, which seems highly unlikely to me considering the supposed demands women make today to meet men. Of course most of these men will be brutally cheated on, but at least they will make sure to eat their girls pussy before they cheat on them. It's strange, I didn't even think that an ugly man had the right to look at a woman, but it seems I was wrong. What do you think? Do subhumans have hope or am I just a schizophrenic? (Maybe this all is in my head)

Lately I've seen several subhumans with decent girls. I mean 5'7 or even shorter dudes with ugly face with his girls. They did not seem rich, if someone wonder.
How are they doing it? Great question. These girls are dating them because they need something of them.
Maybe they want to be taken out to dinner or bought shoes, or they just don't give a shit, which seems highly unlikely to me considering the supposed demands women make today to meet men. Of course most of these men will be brutally cheated on, but at least they will make sure to eat their girls pussy before they cheat on them. It's strange, I didn't even think that an ugly man had the right to look at a woman, but it seems I was wrong. What do you think? Do subhumans have hope or am I just a schizophrenic? (Maybe this all is in my head)
Water, obviously wealthmaxxing is going to be somewhat effective if you're not deformed. :feelsjuice:

Rest are exceptions to the norm, most likely. :feelswhere:

In my area I see plenty of 5"7 and below, granted not hidious looking not rich men, with average looking GFS. However I have never seen that for a white woman do so. It's always Asians and blacks.

I just want to tell you, you are not on looksmax here and I kindly ask you to remove that disgusting Chad avi

Maybe they want to be taken out to dinner or bought shoes,
nigga no chick is spreading her legs to get shoes fucking moron. maybe in 3rd world countries but not in west

GrAYcel thread

nigga no chick is spreading her legs to get shoes fucking moron. maybe in 3rd world countries but not in west
Then how do you explain these subhumans are dating decent girls? It's just weird

I just want to tell you, you are not on looksmax here and I kindly ask you to remove that disgusting Chad avi
Orb cannot be forgotten

There is still hope for subhumans to get a pussy​

only way subhumans get a pussy is if their dick is cut off and turned into one :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

equine sex :feelsgah:
Cracking Up Lol GIF

are you sure you aren't overrating women and underrating men? when im at the gym all I see are looksmatched couples

are you sure you aren't overrating women and underrating men? when im at the gym all I see are looksmatched couples
I do not know. Perhaps I find women more attractive than men only because I am attracted to the female gender. Something I forgot to mention is that these women dating subhumans were all ethnic, I don't remember any white women with a subhuman. However, I have also seen two couples in which the man is way more attractive than the woman. I guess we live in a strange world.