Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "There is someone in the hospital who is sick that would trade lives with you so your life isnt that bad."

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
That someone in the hospital in question is a sex haver chad who has his gf standing by him so yeah I would 100% trade lives with him because I would rather be dying of sickness in the hospital while I have love than a healthy incel alone in bed.

I glad if dying sexhavER chads lose his attractivensss because of HIV.

I'd gladly switch with someone in a wheelchair. Its acceptable in society to discriminate short men but its not okay to make fun of disabled people

Literally everyone who's struggling with no matter what, may it be starving, getting hunted down by other tribes, crime, illness, etc... BUT has other humans besides them who love them and support to help deal with their problems lives a better life than me, and are happier than me, a so called privileged inkwell bitching.

I'd gladly switch with someone in a wheelchair. Its acceptable in society to discriminate short men but its not okay to make fun of disabled people
You would regret it

If you were both disabled and ugly then that would be a 10 times worst fate than just being only ugly