Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is some interdimensional being called Archon enslaving human race since 300.000 BC.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/biJvFxVDQh8

The right one is the Ruler of us according to some conspiracy theory.

(at 1:55)
Look how chad that reptilian being are.
JFl if this is true then it's ovER for human race.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Thanks for this schizo post, I will enjoy it.

Look how chad that reptilian being are. JFL even blackpill applied on the whole universe. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
You would think a super advanced civilization would have genetic engineering so advanced that every one of their kind would look like a god. But instead these lizards look like dirty ol big lizard that a bunch of curries recently raped at the zoo.

you know your conspiracy theory is shit when the videos are alowed on youtube.
shit and gay thread

Better watch David Kike interview with Credo Mutwa

You would think a super advanced civilization would have genetic engineering so advanced that every one of their kind would look like a god. But instead these lizards look like dirty ol big lizard that a bunch of curries recently raped at the zoo.
Kinda like monster inc scenario

you know your conspiracy theory is shit when the videos are alowed on youtube.
shit and gay thread
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: exactly. only garbage conspiracies and conspiracy theories being 'debunked' are allowed on jewtube

Archon, then, is quite skilled. Hopefully he can restore Mongoloid order to our world.

I will leg sweep and then piss on him

Meme conspiracy theory.
Jews who rule the world aren’t even human, but rather lizard people from another planet.
Classic example is mark zuckerburg.
Are those the same as descendants of Biblical Jews?

The Lusty Argonian Maid, vol. 300,000.

Are those the same as descendants of Biblical Jews?
Gods chosen people = chosen by the reptillian Jews. YHWH was actually an alien overlord, and the ruler of the Earthly normie Jews.

Gods chosen people = chosen by the reptillian Jews. YHWH was actually an alien overlord, and the ruler of the Earthly normie Jews.
I have heard that the Israelites aka Hebrews were aliens that came to Atlantis to help the inhabitants there and when it sank they went to the Levant.

I have heard that the Israelites aka Hebrews were aliens that came to Atlantis to help the inhabitants there and when it sank they went to the Levant.
Yeah, the interpretations change based on who is telling the conspiracy theory. The Atlantis one is hilarious, although I usually hear it as nord copers saying that whites were had amazing ancient civilization of atlantis and were fighting the evil space jews.

Yeah, the interpretations change based on who is telling the conspiracy theory. The Atlantis one is hilarious, although I usually hear it as nord copers saying that whites were had amazing ancient civilization of atlantis and were fighting the evil space jews.
I also heard that Atlantis got invaded by Martians and they were the cause for the destruction of Atlantis.

i had a feeling tbh

So white people were defeated by alien jews right?
Fuck up world man better die but not get dementia

I also heard that Atlantis got invaded by Martians and they were the cause for the destruction of Atlantis.
The native Indians are called red because they are from the red planet Mars, not because their skin is actually red.

So white people were defeated by alien jews right?
Fuck up world man better die but not get dementia
The Jews were actually called the Eldians while the whites were the Merleyans. Or was it the other way around, idk.

They say the Mayans also came from Atlantis.

So whites are also aliens?
Idk who the aliens are. Could literally be anyone (except black people).

I KNEW it was the cartoon aliens in control of everything!

So much schizophrenia in one thread, sad.

They are mixed with a still unidentified archaic hominid.
True, but if you look at uncontacted tribes like the ones near curryland, they look like full on the blackest niggers I have ever seen.

I have to explain this to you brocels:
YHWH was the leader the creator of the humans.(he might been an entity with no real form,like an computer program that was here before the universe or something else our minds can't comprehend)He had subordinate aliens that became known as angels.They came to Earth and discovered monkeys like big chimps ancestors and made humans out of their DNA and monkey DNA.The reason why and our purpose is yet unknown but when I'll find it I'll post on this forum

True, but if you look at uncontacted tribes like the ones near curryland, they look like full on the blackest niggers I have ever seen.
Either they have more monkey DNA and less alien DNA, either the evolution theory is legit and they are in fact less evolved apes

Either they have more monkey DNA and less alien DNA, either the evolution theory is legit and they are in fact less evolved apes
No neanderthal mixture probably.