Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is so much cope that foids who hit the wall and complain about loneliness are referring to normie and incel guys not wanting to settle with her

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I see these kind of videos all over YouTube now. Some foid running her crying mouth that she is over 28 and can't find a man to settle down with. And then some dudes who look like they should be posting here sitting around analysing her video in a podcast or some shit laughing like Beavis and Butthead being all like "Well maybe you should've settled down with US sooner when you were still young rather than fucking around". They fail to realise that she IS NOT talking about them. She is referring to the fact that CHAD hasn't settled with her yet and she is not going to stop crying about that until she is 40 and beyond. This goes double if she is an ageing Stacy or Becky. Unless you are Chad this isn't your victory. You are just a spectator and aren't part of the actual equation because you don't exist in her mind.

Think of how easy it would be for an average looking 28+ foid to go out and get an average looking decent 28+ man with a good job long term if she wanted to...she doesn't...she wants 28+ Chad to become Mr family man now, not Mr Normal Norman otherwise you'd see these foids accepting offers from all comers in bars and clubs but as the thousands of users here know...they don't...unless the comer (or cummer) is Chad.

Laughing at a foid's suffering because she can't land a Chad is fine but the cope that average guys are the prize and that women are devastated that they fucked Chads in their 20s rather than settling with a normie or incel guy sooner needs to stop, she is simply upset that no Chads committed yet and sees the possibility of that happening dwindling.

Last edited:
They fail to realise that she IS NOT talking about them. She is referring to the fact that CHAD hasn't settled with her yet and she is not going to stop crying about that until she is 40 and beyond. This goes double if she is an ageing Stacy or Becky. Unless you are Chad this isn't your victory. You are just a spectator and aren't part of the actual equation because you don't exist in her mind.
based

mgtows need to hear this and stop coping

based

mgtows need to hear this and stop coping
Ye I mean I enjoy some mgtow content and I don't want to sound like I don't find seeing hypergamous foids struggling funny...I do and I like watching them breakdown over not landing chad.

But it's just when I see some dudes acting like foids actually care about THEM is what makes me cringe.

They fail to realise that she IS NOT talking about them. She is referring to the fact that CHAD hasn't settled with her yet and she is not going to stop crying about that until she is 40 and beyond. This goes double if she is an ageing Stacy or Becky. Unless you are Chad this isn't your victory. You are just a spectator and aren't part of the actual equation because you don't exist in her mind.

Laughing at a foid's suffering because she can't land a Chad is fine but the cope that average guys are the prize and that women are devastated that they fucked Chads in their 20s rather than settling with a normie or incel guy sooner needs to stop, she is simply upset that no Chads committed yet and sees the possibility of that happening dwindling.

she can cry me a river for all i care

Based thread. I like it. :blackpill:

Makes me happy that their delusion is over

Over for mstowcels

foids entire lives revolve around Chads. It informs their every decision.