Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is only so much a man can take.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Eventually after a life of humiliation, torture, misery and pain any man will tun bitter and hateful. Some will LDAR, some will go insane, some will ropemaxx and some will find another way, Either so you can't just torture men and expect not to have consequences to your actions.

This is why society at large is trying to subvert us from creating communities as much as possible. They are already afraid of what one desperate man could do --- imagine if he teamed up with hundreds (in minecraft). Putin once said something along the lines of "if you back an animal into a corner, it will have no choice but to jump at you"

Eventually after a life of humiliation, torture, misery and pain any man will tun bitter and hateful. Some will LDAR, some will go insane, some will ropemaxx and some will find another way, Either so you can't just torture men and expect not to have consequences to your actions.
I hear you mate -- I wouldn't personally do anything extreme since the system is setup in such a way that you will suffer for it badly/it's just not worth it in my estimation looking at ER for example, but that doesn't mean I don't understand why situations like that happen.

People want to think there was no reason and just cruelty behind such a person's actions when from their point of view it was vengeance for being treated rejected and downtrodden all their life.

In some cases, there is some truth in the vengeance angle seems to me.

I hear you mate -- I wouldn't personally do anything extreme since the system is setup in such a way that you will suffer for it badly/it's just not worth it in my estimation looking at ER for example, but that doesn't mean I don't understand why situations like that happen.

People want to think there was no reason and just cruelty behind such a person's actions when from their point of view it was vengeance for being treated rejected and downtrodden all their life.

In some cases, there is some truth in the vengeance angle seems to me.
Literally in my country if you ever dared to lay hands on a woman you would go to prison and probably get raped. Poland may seem based but i never seen so much hole worshipping cunts like in here. Every random faggot will jump you or assault you if you even dare to say anything against women.

That's why society fears us, a man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous

I just try to be stoic and survive 1 day at a time. Don't focus on the bigger picture, if you do it will make you depressed or go insane. Just focus on surviving that 1 day.

there will be more of Vegas style shooting due to all the oppression.

that old guy, its clear his motive was to get revenge on this clown world. he had a pathetic life. old, with some money, yet JBW and betabux an ugly filipina foid, and she wasnt even young or good looking. so he took revenge on the soyciety. he had enough.

the soyciety is creating a lot of men who will have nothing to lose but the chains imposed on them.
You are right. Most people won't get it because they live in entirely different dimensions. Going out with a loud fuck you for sure felt right to him.

Screenshot 20210312 213015 WhatsApp

Literally in my country if you ever dared to lay hands on a woman you would go to prison and probably get raped. Poland may seem based but i never seen so much hole worshipping cunts like in here. Every random faggot will jump you or assault you if you even dare to say anything against women.
It is that way yup — it’s nuts how huge and floating the bias is yet were the crazy ones and evil because we noticed

This is why society at large is trying to subvert us from creating communities as much as possible. They are already afraid of what one desperate man could do --- imagine if he teamed up with hundreds (in minecraft). Putin once said something along the lines of "if you back an animal into a corner, it will have no choice but to jump at you"
Putin :feelsaww:

there will be ConseQuences.

Why was @WawelDragon1683 banned? Does anybody know?