Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory There is only one type of intelligence

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
The better you are at math, the higher being you are. The "different types of intelligence" bullshit trope is pseudoscience.

No, no...A study I recently read indicated that verbal ability strongly influences math ability in some domains.

My VIQ is 110+. My PIQ is 87(Originally tested at 70 on the same scale).

No, no...A study I recently read indicated that verbal ability strongly influences math ability in some domains.

My VIQ is 110+. My PIQ is 87(Originally tested at 70 on the same scale).
My PIQ is estimated to be around 75 - 79, and I'm dogshit at maths. :cryfeels:

yes, I agree

but college math not the thing u do in school

i am the worst at maths, legit incel tier IQ

I am a god at maths ngl :feelsjuice:

I am good if I study

My PIQ is estimated to be around 75 - 79, and I'm dogshit at maths. :cryfeels:

Yes...

Screenshot from 2022 02 15 18 02 55

but college math not the thing u do in school

Yes. I remember the time I saw a "mini-map" in a 3D game I was playing. I immediately looked into Linear Algebra and started to conceive a way to create one myself.

not really, there's lot of genius type people who are unremarkable in math

The better you are at math, the higher being you are. The "different types of intelligence" bullshit trope is pseudoscience.
Kinda agree but it’s not hundred percent right

Bruh bragging about maths is unacceptable now? :feelswhat:
It never was, becouse bluepill extends further then what we disscuss on a daily basis here.

You can be good at sports, have pussy and money and fame due to that. You can be an excelent historian, people will praise how good of a memeory you have and how much you know about the world; you're good at maths, you're a fucking living tool whose main goal is to describe the world through signs.

I suck at math. I only do good in iq tests because I can rotate the shapes in my head.

Math is just knowing how to apply theories.

True intelligence is the ability to manipulate others. It is more philosophical/psychological.

Yes. I remember the time I saw a "mini-map" in a 3D game I was playing. I immediately looked into Linear Algebra and started to conceive a way to create one myself.
are you sure you saw it or did justus grossbier

Imagine having an IQ of 140, but some GrAYcel tells you, you are dumb, bc you aren’t good at maths

Im pretty shit at math, I found it pretty boring and unmeaningful, i got 47 percent in the final matric exam in matric, i still beat 2 of my asshole highschool bullies

True intelligence is the ability to manipulate others. It is more philosophical/psychological.

Imagine having an IQ of 140, but some GrAYcel tells you, you are dumb, bc you aren’t good at maths
Cheap sophistry. If you're inteligent you have that ability in you. Its common sense that there can be and are people who are inteligent but had bad experience with it and their own emotions and mindset hold them back. A tallfag just becouse he's to tall can lose to someone shorter (if the difference isn't big).

I'm not gonna lie, I think we measure IQ wrong and there absolutly is room for cases like that to occur. Not my problem.

Cheap sophistry. If you're inteligent you have that ability in you. Its common sense that there can be and are people who are inteligent but had bad experience with it and their own emotions and mindset hold them back. A tallfag just becouse he's to tall can lose to someone shorter (if the difference isn't big).

I'm not gonna lie, I think we measure IQ wrong and there absolutly is room for cases like that to occur. Not my problem.
It’s a cruel world we live in

I fucking agree op. I was just taking about this the other day in another comment section. Math is complex, but if you can apply it to your life you will become MacGyver.

He’s right though. Think about it mr. Hitler; all the Jews are wicked smart at math, why do you think they controlled the world with they’re multi-subsetted corporations? You sleeping on OP.

He’s right though. Think about it mr. Hitler; all the Jews are wicked smart at math, why do you think they controlled the world with they’re multi-subsetted corporations? You sleeping on OP.
All Jews control the world kek

I fucking agree op. I was just taking about this the other day in another comment section. Math is complex, but if you can apply it to your life you will become MacGyver.
Don't you sometimes feel fucking miserable that someone started a thread about something you yourself believe in? Which later makes you think you don't have your own opinion/knowladge but rather embraced that person's point of view?

Don't you sometimes feel fucking miserable that someone started a thread about something you yourself believe in? Which later makes you think you don't have your own opinion/knowladge but rather embraced that person's point of view?
Bro, how are you reading my mind:feelswhat:? I FEEL EXACTLY LIKE THIS!! Like I should’ve been the one to make a post about ‘math = intelligence’ thing first, but you took that thunder away from me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yeh, most of them are chassid
It’s all royalty. It’s a pure bloodline dating back to the inception of the Bavarian illumanti, and even further back. Adam WEISHAUPT was a Jesuit (which is also a Jew).

Also, I’m shit at math, how about you? Will reading a math textbook help me gain numerical knowledge?

Also, I’m shit at math, how about you? Will reading a math textbook help me gain numerical knowledge?
I almost failed high school because my Math scores were in the 10th percentile, and my English, History and Science scores were 8th percentile. My mom had to beg the school board to let me graduate on time, they said that letting me graduate would an insult to the other students who worked hard. But the prinipal gave in when she offered cash.

Bro are you a pure math student?
No, its just an observation. I am however able to solve a hard mathemathical task sometimes, easy ones and medium aren't usually a problem.

It takes more than math skills to be a true genius. You might be some autistic savant with a head for numbers, but if you are unable to correlate them to the real world, you will never accomplish anything. An engineer needs a head for math and physical concepts. An organic chemist would rely on different types of thinking than an engineer. There exist different types of geniuses for every skill imaginable, though only some of them are recognized as such because they are valuable to society. There are escape artists, conmen, and politicians who use other skillsets to set themselves apart.

Street smarts is the only type of intelligence that matters

Major Cope Dj Khaled GIF - Major Cope Cope Dj Khaled - Discover & Share GIFs