Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is Only One Advantage To Being a Man in the West

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
and that is being able to use a urinal

I cannot think of any other benefit other than easily being able to take a piss.

In Asia at least you don't have to worry about having to be married off by 25.

In the west it's just a darn urinal.

and that is being able to use a urinal

I cannot think of any other benefit other than easily being able to take a piss.

In Asia at least you don't have to worry about having to be married off by 25.

In the west it's just a darn urinal.
cumming inside foids if you're Chad.

I don't like to use the urinal though..

I don't like to use the urinal though..

I used one twice today and that's how I came upon this revelation.

cumming inside foids if you're Chad.

IMG 7324

Yes making foids into your urinal is reserved for Chad only.

I used one twice today and that's how I came upon this revelation.
So do men's bathroom in Japan only have fancy toilets then?

A girl sitting next to me is getting some mad period cramps and being a sook about it, feels good to not have a uterus tbh

You romanticize the East way too much. If this is not an elaborate larp, then I hope your innonence and naivety and efforts are rewarded, Zesto.

Is there Starbucks in Japan? I love going to Starbucks to purchase a fine beverage of vanilla latte then taking a drive in my BMW to watch the sunset while I sip on the heavenly contents of my vanilla latte. Serene.

Poop in the urinal.

A girl sitting next to me is getting some mad period cramps and being a sook about it, feels good to not have a uterus tbh
kek whores are always saying they are strong independent women that can survive anything then they bitch about there periods

There are only 2 rich Asian countries, there are like 20 white ones, doesn't that say something.

Wow, such a big advantage :feelsseriously:

Is there Starbucks in Japan? I love going to Starbucks to purchase a fine beverage of vanilla latte then taking a drive in my BMW to watch the sunset while I sip on the heavenly contents of my vanilla latte. Serene.

IMG 7303

Who would want that mass produced western swill.

I'll go to a Japanese tea house.

There are only 2 rich Asian countries, there are like 20 white ones, doesn't that say something.

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan.

The Asian century is coming though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Century

The hegemony of the west is coming to an end.

Who gives a fuck about pissing

jfl at using the urinal and some dude next to you stares at your small dick, it's fucking over for us dickcels

Lol, you think Japan will be flooded by immigrants (just low wage chinks on temporary work visas) but don't see the crisis South Korea would ever face if they ever reunified with the North?

jfl at using the urinal and some dude next to you stares at your small dick, it's fucking over for us dickcels

Not a problem in Japan.

Smug

They're all being sent back after a year or two.

And this is until they're able to build the robots to replace them.

They did a good job with automating automotive assembly lines so it's only a matter of time until they figure out construction and nursing and then they're back to being a utopia.

Happy5

I unironically drink vanilla lattee's due to ER, they're not bad if the right person makes it the fucking whore barista hates me but there is this old lady that makes it nice.