Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is globohomo hating on men in the west crashing?

Fucking prepare to fight and die for my race you filthy gentile
nigga just give me money. I wanna go Israel and larp as Jew to get neetbuxx there

There are enough whites and Jesus loving niggers and spics to be so dumb to die for shit that benefits them in no way.

nigga just give me money. I wanna go Israel and larp as Jew to get neetbuxx there

There are enough whites and Jesus loving niggers and spics to be so dumb to die for shit that benefits them in no way.
You will never get a $ also you will never get a free pussy just rope or honER black pill

You will never get a $ also you will never get a free pussy just rope or honER black pill
Why? Does Israel got no neetbuxx or what?

Most people are normies and simps. They believe in fighting for their cucked country.
This requires actual strenght and courage not merely repeating bs politics like parrots

No way would I lift a finger to save this godforsaken country, I own no property, have no wife, and if I lose my wagie job I’d be kicked to the curb. Why would I fight for such a place?
Pretty much this

ALL americans males should join the military either airforce navy or marines maybe army When ever I get my ged im going to marines
nato is top goat
:feelsLSD:

Women, jews and Boomers created this mess. Boomers will die, jews are now exposed and nasty millennial women will end up childless and ignored with cats and cheap wine.
The future doesn't look that bad. The BRICs will finally be the competition, the west needs. So instead of fearmongering about communism, they need to push for politics, that increase living standards again.
We all suffer and feel miserable, but the night is always dark before the dawn.
So yeah I see this like you.
This

i cant be drafted i never even got a letter by the military cause i have a "severly disabled" ID