Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is only 100 incels online at a time here

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Consodering there are fbicels here also and others.I doubt thst there is more thsn 200-300 of us

Yes, I've noticed. I haven't paid attention to number of users online, but I have noticed that a lot (maybe even most) of the most prominent users have been banned, left, or just started posting way less over the past months since I joined here, and no new users have risen to replace them. We have a serious problem with maintaining our population. Good users are constantly dying off, and we seem incapable of replacing them.

The sewers especially is just a shell of its former self. The sewers content creators was always a small group, but it's size has dwindled rapidly recently. Hardly anyone is making good sewers content anymore. There used to be so much good JBC content, drama, creative writing, memes, etc. but now that sewers culture is dying out. We're fucked. We need good sewers greycels to join soon, or to unban some old users, or it's over for us.

This forum is dead

brutal timezone pill

Yes, I've noticed. I haven't paid attention to number of users online, but I have noticed that a lot (maybe even most) of the most prominent users have been banned, left, or just started posting way less over the past months since I joined here, and no new users have risen to replace them. We have a serious problem with maintaining our population. Good users are constantly dying off, and we seem incapable of replacing them.

The sewers especially is just a shell of its former self. The sewers content creators was always a small group, but it's size has dwindled rapidly recently. Hardly anyone is making good sewers content anymore. There used to be so much good JBC content, drama, creative writing, memes, etc. but now that sewers culture is dying out. We're fucked. We need good sewers greycels to join soon, or to unban some old users, or it's over for us.

If I stop coming here, it will be because I have ascended. Even if I'm dead I'm going to be haunting this forum crying about no ghost pussy for me.

blackpill knowledge is precious. good that less people are getting exposed to it tbh. vast majority of people dont deserve the blackpill.
its not about blackpill knowledge,its about the number of truecels out there.Real ugly/short/autist people are 1-2% or less of population its not common to not be able to find a gf and stay virgin at age of 25.A person who is truecel(bing locationcel due to race or height,face or autist factors taken into acccount) will somehow find his way into incel platforms and spheres.Its not like some here try to potray that 40% of male population or heck 80% is incel.
brutal timezone pill
Im awake throughout diffrent timezones,omnizonecels

Last edited:
If I stop coming here, it will be because I have ascended. Even if I'm dead I'm going to be haunting this forum crying about no ghost pussy for me.

Cope, there’s a fresh intake of youngcels.

pretty much this, if im not posting as often its because im wageslaving or vidya maxxing, only time i will stop posting here for good is if i ascend or die.

"things use to be so much better back in the day"

Notice how it is applicable to everything. But is it really?

mods should mass unban people