Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious there is one reason why i would love to live in Cucknada

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
its low temperatures, i would love to live in place where temperatures are all the time low and winters are white and cold af

i would love to have sex with female human specimen

If Cucknada wasn't under soy/feminism then I'd happily live there, but it's a shithole for men, especially incels. Look what happened to @seija They monitored him being here and now he's gone due to that.

If Cucknada wasn't under soy/feminism then I'd happily live there, but it's a shithole for men, especially incels. Look what happened to @seija They monitored him being here and now he's gone due to that.
Yeah thats why i will never move there. If i could i would go to Estonia or Finland, there is cold too.

your avi should be removed, when i had chad avi i got warning in 15 minutes
ur avi is actually gigachad
i will go back to my other one soon
Just liked the way the foids reacted to him

i will go back to my other one soon
Just liked the way the foids reacted to him
i want to paste foid in my signature but im afraid since mods are cucked and can take it for worshiping

u can live in other low temp. countries :feelstrash:

Getting oppressed by feminists everyday is not worth living in a cold climate

its low temperatures, i would love to live in place where temperatures are all the time low and winters are white and cold af

I feel you. I wish climate change would make everything colder rather than hotter. Everything turning to ice and freezing to death sounds much more comfy than this fucking heat all the time.

legal weed would be nice

but that would be the only good thing about the country

I feel you. I wish climate change would make everything colder rather than hotter. Everything turning to ice and freezing to death sounds much more comfy than this fucking heat all the time.
imagine having christmas lights all the time at home and seeing snow behind the window for most of time in the year
and sitting with hot tea or chocolate in comfy warm home reading books
ahhhh, dreams....

imagine having christmas lights all the time at home and seeing snow behind the window for most of time in the year
and sitting with hot tea or chocolate in comfy warm home reading books
ahhhh, dreams....

Instead:

:feelsrope:

Half-naked foids, you yourself being forced to wear little clothes, fucking people outside all the time, everything noisy because everyone is fucking outside... I fucking HATE it.

Instead:

:feelsrope:

Half-naked foids, you yourself being forced to wear little clothes, fucking people outside all the time, everything noisy because everyone is fucking outside... I fucking HATE it.
god thanks i live in village where are only older people

god thanks i live in village where are only older people

I too. Mostly older people. BUT a young couple with two little children right next to me. If I look out of the window to my left right now, I can pretty much look on their balcony. And they are outside AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. And I fucking hear their little children cry and shout ALL THE FUCKING TIME. As soon as it gets even a little bit warmer they hang outside all the fucking time. All they want to do is sit outside with their two little fuck children, sometimes grandmother and babble and play with their child and let their children scream and cry. I sometimes got such a headache from that that I sometimes secretly wished their fucking children would die from something so there would be fucking QUIET finally.

You could also live in Scandinavia

tbh i like to live where is cold and dark when i blackpill ma self i rly start to hate the sun , nuclear winter is all i hope tbh tbh

tbh i like to live where is cold and dark when i blackpill ma self i rly start to hate the sun , nuclear winter is all i hope tbh tbh