Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ThERe is now an AI-robot janitor

I hope AI replacement comes to a point where most people get fired so that the government is forced to give NEETbux to everybody in western countries

over for jannies

I hope AI replacement comes to a point where most people get fired so that the government is forced to give NEETbux to everybody in western countries

Same, that would be a dream come true.

If we had a fair society it would be no problam, but because our society is run by a satanist psyhopath cabal it would be a big problam.

It's over for wagies.

if you have Italian heritage it's possible to EUmaxx
Good suggestion, but I have no Southern European in me. I am basically only Anglo with a little Celtic mixed in. Anglo-Celtic, I guess. Plus I'd have to learn Italian. I may try a place that speaks English such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, etc, even if it takes longer to do so. I think I would have to live and work in one of those places for like 5 years or so to get citizenship. Then I can NEETmaxx there possibly. It will also be good because those currencies are more stable and those countries don't have insane debt like the United States does.

Soon humans will be of no worth on this planet. Neither its good nor bad

Canada is just America-lite, they think that NEETbuxx is cOmMuNiSm so it's never been passed.

UK on the other hand has Universal Credit (UC), plus housing vouchers which can be used for council flats (affordable govt housing)
I am a bongcel nigga. UC is not a lot though. But you're right I get Housing Benefit on top of that so free rent.

This suggestion was mostly geared towards @SnakeCel jfl

The point was that of all the Anglo countries, the UK has the most robust welfare system. Of course Nordic and Germanic countries are on a different level, but it's also a cultural difference as well. The Anglo mentality is strongly against free gibs, especially to those who didn't "bootstrap" their way into it :feelshaha:
Ic

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/ConURSvg1xB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5’2 balding curry janitor just became unemployed and will soon become homeless, rotting on street.

OvER for 5’2 balding curry janitor-cels

@Transcended Trucel

one of the most degrading and undignified jobs, cleaning feces and vomit with your own hands to earn a small amount of money.

but automation takes that work away from men, there were men willing to do that work every day in order to live, we are like obsolete tools in 2023

Indeed, for genetic subhumans, AI could be our savior from escaping wageslaving. Even (((Sam Altman))), CEO of OpenAI who created GPT has hinted at universal basic income as a result of advanced AI.