Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing wrong with you.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Are you in acceptable shape? Acceptable income? You take decent care of yourself? You plan ahead? You are not sociopathic or evil? You are respectful?

Yes? Good. Chads aren’t. Most normies often aren’t. Foids CERTAINLY aren’t. Have you objectively analyzed any of these demographics? All their high SMV value and social hierarchy standing aside, you ever strip them of all thst and imagine a regular joe saying and doing all they do? Doesn’t this disgust you, enrage you, and see them as a disgusting objectively evil and horrible person when they are stripped of all their natural given advantages and social gifts which clouds your judgment?

All these people still do ok socially or sometimes even excel far and beyond. Seems odd? All the traits I listed above are positive and of good character. How can you lack many or all and still be so adored by others, while honest good people rot and are hated by others?

Do you find that whenever you have social interactions and the other person is reciprocating the conversation, keeping it going; ie not cutting it off, giving dry dead end responses, not passively disrespecting or insulting you, (and you think to yourself. Did they really just say that? Did I imagine it? Was it a joke? Did they mean what I think they did or were they just joking? ) (pro tip: if you have to ask and doubt yourself, they WERE insulting you). etc that you have great conversations and smooth, flawless social interactions?

Yes? Then there is absolutely nothing wrong with you as a person overall or your social skills.

Do not ever, ever allow normies to gaslight you into thinking otherwise.

It’s still going to happen no matter what if you are a low SMV male. Thst is just to be expected. But don’t EVER take it to heart. Just know it’s happening because of things out for your control, and that the said person is an evil sociopathic piece of shit bully preying on someone with low status and social value. It doesn’t make it true.

Last edited:
:feelsLightsaber:ok i'll agree with u but when I talk to you I'm not insulting you or joking...i promise??:feelsmage:

Ezgif 2 cc3c7938ab 1

i've taken the nihilism pill and just thrown out the idea of acceptable and wrong altogether

This world favors evil and Woman and if you cant do either 1 of these Options you will struggle and be a Rut. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Edmund_Kemper

I don't know. I almost want to agree with you, but then again, I do have autism, after all. I'm mentally defective.

Based and blackpilled. NEVER let NPCs gaslight you.

I get the message , but there's a lot of wrong with me

foids are stupid at choosing men, they choose bad men,:reeeeee::reeeeee:I hate foids :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Based and blackpilled. NEVER let NPCs gaslight you.
Gaslighting is a psychological ploy to confuse you and keep you down. Normies and NPCs will always gaslight you. Everyone being gaslighted needs to call it out more often.