Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing wrong with wanting to commit violence or terrorism

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
This has fled over all normie heads who will just execute dialog.txt "violence= BAAAHD!" and that won't likely change anytime soon

As there is a increase in new users everyday I will say something that is painful but atleast honest. Society wants you dead. Most likely without even realising it on conscious scale. This has always been prevalent in the wild where in case of limited breast milk, food supply or more birds hatching than the bulit nest can support, smaller, weaker and most deformed individual gets sacrificed so bigger and stronger can live on. Now ask yourself would that weaker chick or baby rabbit that got left to die, got chance to lets say reincarnate as their species predator or natural enemy and go on a killing spree and murder everyone that hurt them, wouldn't they do it? I'm pretty sure they would
Or in the predator case where predator gets left behind by the group because of being too autis-COUGH COUGH too unable to communicate with his pack to launch a succesful attack and only makes a burden. And in this case even if animal is big and strong and intelligent it's all irrelevant if he can't materialise it by communicating with majority.. Wouldn't that said unlucky cheetah like to respawn as a hippo and then just turn his former allies into pancakes..? Or pup turn into giant grizzly bear and kill wolf pack that betrayed him with few simple slaps..?

But now unfortunately our species have reached a point of enough food and resources for everyone and found roles for individuals that lack coordination and subtle communication. So now that while surviving is possible society has made final test (that being having sex) that requires both of those qualities for success and exists merely to remind defects of their place and psychologically torment them to suicide. You can see pressure everywhere ranging anywhere f[UWSL]rom casual conversations, to puritan religions, then going to perverted music and movie industries but it doesn't have to be centralized it can be as well[/UWSL][UWSL] independent creators writing poetry, books and nerds making videogames or painters drawing on canvas. But it doesn't matter even if you choose the best cope with no mention to sex, intimacy, romance or starting a family, because you had to process through that filth before you found your cope and the primary point of hurting you has been achieved.[/UWSL]

Unfortunately in many cases it is not enough. Then the public ostracizing starts but it can't reach too far because of being unbothered is one of the many byproducts of inceldom. And going with it further isn't worth the effort much more likely starting a wave of normies snapping and questioning things.

So now that food is enough to not leave smaller peers starving, many occupations don't require teamwork, or have it predictable enough to communicate about it, not having sex is a stab and society reminding about it to us salt on the wound, but we managed to endure it anyways we have arrived to the final solution that no one asked wanted or needed

Reddit

Primarily infested by cucks, incels in denial, faggots, trannies and lonely 35year old roasties with colored hair, the most miserable people projecting their anger and justifying their sunken cost with less questions and more hypnotic worship of society's status quo ideals. These creatures are not driven by money, status and power but by reddit gold, awards and hopes of one day becoming mod. Atleast so far those communities have been completely useless and more of an entertainment atleast for me

Ddcg.gif
Wassup buddy boyo :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

so based & true

People are responding with glows but OP does have a point where he says retaliatory violence is justified.

People are responding with glows but OP does have a point where he says retaliatory violence is justified.
i kinda agree… But people never learn from violence. They just use that to justify their reasons to hate us.

We just need to find a way to hit them where it hurts the most: by taking away their comfort zone and stability. Most normies rely on having their jobs that they know each other so well at, and a home to live in, or their devices.

I want to do just that and shut down my workplace for revenge or have my parents evicted, but… I have no technical skills to pull that off, and I doubt I ever will (for the former part).

High IQ post. But i agree :cool:

This has fled over all normie heads who will just execute dialog.txt "violence= BAAAHD!" and that won't likely change anytime soon

As there is a increase in new users everyday I will say something that is painful but atleast honest. Society wants you dead. Most likely without even realising it on conscious scale. This has always been prevalent in the wild where in case of limited breast milk, food supply or more birds hatching than the bulit nest can support, smaller, weaker and most deformed individual gets sacrificed so bigger and stronger can live on. Now ask yourself would that weaker chick or baby rabbit that got left to die, got chance to lets say reincarnate as their species predator or natural enemy and go on a killing spree and murder everyone that hurt them, wouldn't they do it? I'm pretty sure they would
Or in the predator case where predator gets left behind by the group because of being too autis-COUGH COUGH too unable to communicate with his pack to launch a succesful attack and only makes a burden. And in this case even if animal is big and strong and intelligent it's all irrelevant if he can't materialise it by communicating with majority.. Wouldn't that said unlucky cheetah like to respawn as a hippo and then just turn his former allies into pancakes..? Or pup turn into giant grizzly bear and kill wolf pack that betrayed him with few simple slaps..?

But now unfortunately our species have reached a point of enough food and resources for everyone and found roles for individuals that lack coordination and subtle communication. So now that while surviving is possible society has made final test (that being having sex) that requires both of those qualities for success and exists merely to remind defects of their place and psychologically torment them to suicide. You can see pressure everywhere ranging anywhere f[UWSL]rom casual conversations, to puritan religions, then going to perverted music and movie industries but it doesn't have to be centralized it can be as well[/UWSL][UWSL] independent creators writing poetry, books and nerds making videogames or painters drawing on canvas. But it doesn't matter even if you choose the best cope with no mention to sex, intimacy, romance or starting a family, because you had to process through that filth before you found your cope and the primary point of hurting you has been achieved.[/UWSL]

Unfortunately in many cases it is not enough. Then the public ostracizing starts but it can't reach too far because of being unbothered is one of the many byproducts of inceldom. And going with it further isn't worth the effort much more likely starting a wave of normies snapping and questioning things.

So now that food is enough to not leave smaller peers starving, many occupations don't require teamwork, or have it predictable enough to communicate about it, not having sex is a stab and society reminding about it to us salt on the wound, but we managed to endure it anyways we have arrived to the final solution that no one asked wanted or needed

Reddit

Primarily infested by cucks, incels in denial, faggots, trannies and lonely 35year old roasties with colored hair, the most miserable people projecting their anger and justifying their sunken cost with less questions and more hypnotic worship of society's status quo ideals. These creatures are not driven by money, status and power but by reddit gold, awards and hopes of one day becoming mod. Atleast so far those communities have been completely useless and more of an entertainment atleast for me
Violence has historically been a tool for righting wrongs when a group is oppressed for a sustained period of time. Or at least it can be that. Other times people are just selfish assholes, like a lot of things it depends.

I’m not advocating anything for the FBI agents out there but all that to say I see what you mean.

Sometimes violence is “bad” as it’s motivated by greedy elites forcing their underlings to die in the muck for the benefit of said elites. Other times it’s stupid dumb asses that are just being violent for themselves at everyone else’s expense (murderers, looters, etc).

Other times the downtrodden fight because things have gotten so bad that it’s not worth living.

Violence is not always a bad thing, it depends.

When hierarchies get too steep or groups become too unequal of course people at the bottom seek to flip the board and they’re not necessarily wrong to do that.

Last edited:
i kinda agree… But people never learn from violence. They just use that to justify their reasons to hate us.

We just need to find a way to hit them where it hurts the most: by taking away their comfort zone and stability. Most normies rely on having their jobs that they know each other so well at, and a home to live in, or their devices.

I want to do just that and shut down my workplace for revenge or have my parents evicted, but… I have no technical skills to pull that off, and I doubt I ever will (for the former part).
Moral discomfort is what NT normies hate
2 years late but this has potential for a high iq thread

Normies don't hate violence. Lefties are ok with murdering your oppressor, as long as it is blacks killing whites, or women killing men. Just look at popular fiction when the author needs to create a sympathetic justification for a murder to see what is allowed. Rapist are a good target, racists, violent, stupid men. Just someone from the out-group who gives you a good enough excuse. But to them we are the out-group so for us there can never be any excuse good enough.

Reminds me of reddit posts after foids or transgedners hgo on a school shooting spree and suddenly it's all about "what kind of suffering did that kid have to go through prior to this tragedy?".