Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing wrong with a man smacking his woman upside the head if she misbehaves. It's actually healthy for the relationship.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
A lot of people believe a man should never, under any circumstances, hit a woman. I am here to tell you why they are dead wrong. Many times, women will give their boyfriends/husbands "shit tests" to see how he handles her bitchiness. The average man will be a simp and cave into her needs, but that will only make her more angry.

The truth is, the best thing to do is smack her hard, maybe even beat her, like Chris Brown did to Rihanna. People were crying about how she should leave him, but she didn't leave him, she stayed. Another example is Ray Rice and his wife. He knocked her out cold when she started behaving like a cunt and did she leave him? Nope. There are countless examples of women staying with their violent bofriends and husbands. It's because deep down women love violent men. They only say they don't like violent men for two reasons:

1. To not look like stupid irrational sluts
2. To weed out the weak betas who would never hit a woman because they think it's wrong.

This is linked with hybristophilia, which is women's desire for criminals, particularly violent criminals. You can look up all sorts of serial killers who tons of women send lover letters to, and the reason why they are in love is because they have a desire for violent men. A violent man is a sign of a strong man, at least according to their retarded female lizard brain. So when her boyfriend/husband smacks her, this sends her the message that her man will stand up for himself, which is important since she sees him as the one who needs to stand up against things that threaten her survival.

The truth is, the best thing to do is smack her hard, maybe even beat her, like Chris Brown did to Rihanna. People were crying about how she should leave him, but she didn't leave him, she stayed. Another example is Ray Rice and his wife. He knocked her out cold when she started behaving like a cunt and did she leave him? Nope.
These examples are both sheboons. Do these really count as people? I consider niggers to be animals personally.

Do you have any examples from other races? I have a feeling niggers respond to violence more positively due to being, well, niggers.

I hate the fact that we were lied to our whole life about women being attracted to respectful/nice guys. All of this gaslighting by soys and foids sounded so persuasively to me before taking the blackpill, but now i know for a fact, no matter how inoccent and pure foid seems at first glance, she'd let Chad abuse her in every way and even come back for more.

Last edited:
Legit agreed. Especially when she can leave the relationship. Physical dominance is an advantage men had over women that has been neutralized by law -- but what if many women always required a degree of physical disciplining? Listen to based Sean Connery:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDqm7LXt2g

Domestic abuse isn't a crime in Russia. :feelsokman:

Another thing cucked anglos got wrong!

I hate the fact that we were lied to our whole life about women being attracted to respectful/nice guys. All of this gaslighting by soys and foids sounded so persuasively to me before taking the blackpill, but now i know for a fact, no matter how inoccent and pure foid seems at first glance, she'd let Chad abuse her in every way and even come back for more.

When the Rihanna episode happened, roasties were simultaneously demanding that we condemn Chris Brown but also be understanding of her if she stayed with him.

When the Rihanna episode happened, roasties were simultaneously demanding that we condemn Chris Brown but also be understanding of her if she stayed with him.
They always expect to have it both ways.

Foids are petulant children and must be treated as such in order to put them in their place.

Bump, because more people who haven't opened their eyes to this fact yet need to see this.

At first glance it seems unlikely, but in most cases women stay with their "abuser" that beats them, so you are right, its always like that. Reasonable

At first glance it seems unlikely, but in most cases women stay with their "abuser" that beats them, so you are right, its always like that. Reasonable
First glance = :bluepill: