Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing wrong is providing for non-virgin women , if there is no risk of divorce-rape.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
If the place and jurisdiction where you live doesn't have anti-men marriage law , you must beta-bux a non-virgin women. There is nothing wrong in it . You will have a pussy to fuck and companionship of a woman . If your wife cheats repeatedly , you can divorce. Or you can use your married status to get other women to fuck. Married men have much easier time getting women then single men as it signals to a woman that you are a ladies' man.

It's always better to have a woman than being alone .

It might be worth it if she's young and pretty. But if she's a vile walled roastie? Better to masturbate alone.

It might be worth it if she's young and pretty. But if she's a vile walled roastie? Better to masturbate alone.
this. marriage is good if you get her young. but if you get her old then you aren't getting anything out of it while still having to provide for her

Typical inceldom discussion

@uo89997 Look at this shit. OP wants to be a betabuxxer for a used up roastie
Lol the definition of a cuck. Giving your money to a woman who has fucked other dudes

SOY

Lol find me a country that is not an absolute shithole, which doesn't let women cheat freely. Except maybe in the Gulf. Yeah I guess you can gulfmaxx.

I agree that there is no point to providing for a toilet other men have fucked. That is cuckoldry, whether you like it or not