Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing worst than being brown

A

Arab

Banned
-
you get called a terrorist
you get called a paki
you get mistaken for indian
you pretty much lost the genetic lottery

False. I would rather be a large-skulled brown shitskin than have my current framecel TINYSKULL white body.

Currycels are the ultimate truecels.

Nope, you can play the white privilege game. People have unlimited symphony for none whites. Also, recent immigrants tend to be very loyal to their own kind and are often pressured by racist parents who hate white people and the west to marry within the group.

Arab said:
you get called a paki

agree so hard
its just cope to think that you're better of brown/curry when you're clearly not

Being brown does suck. I’m trash Romanian, easily the ugliest ethnic group of the whites, and still get treated better than brown people.

Arab said:
you get called a paki

LOL. Who in the hell confuses Arabs with Indians? Where I live, people cannot tell Arabs apart from whites. I would cut off my nutsack to be one of you.

Getting mistaken for Indian is the worst. I swear, I go up 2 points when people find out I'm persian and not Indian. Being persian is not desirable, but literally being anything other than Indian is thousands of times better than being Indian.

incel4life said:
Getting mistaken for Indian is the worst. I swear, I go up 2 points when people find out I'm persian and not Indian. Being persian is not desirable, but literally being anything other than Indian is thousands of times better than being Indian.

That's bizarre. I always hear of Indians being mistaken for Middle Eastern but not the other way around. Where do you live?

Cause I live in a majority white area and people absolutely suck at identifying Indians(myself included).

NegroKing said:
That's bizarre. I always hear of Indians being mistaken for Middle Eastern but not the other way around. Where do you live?

Cause I live in a majority white area and people absolutely suck at identifying Indians(myself included).

I live in the Greater NYC area.

There is nothing worst than being an ugly* brown

Curry in the west = death sentence

as a currycel with glasses and half a mullet,

I try and call my self a volcel to have some sort of dignity, but truth is "MOST" currycels are automatically incel.

If you ever meet a bluepilled currycel just know that mental retards do exist

Move back to middle east? UAE has better living standards than west anyways.

Otan said:
as a currycel with glasses and half a mullet,

I try and call my self a volcel to have some sort of dignity, but truth is "MOST" currycels are automatically incel.

If you ever meet a bluepilled currycel just know that mental retards do exist

mullet = volcel

BlackpilledTruecel said:
mullet = volcel

dont think so

Mithun-Unique-Hairstyle-Madras-Courier-Slider-2.jpg

latest

Dingus_Incel said:
Nope, you can play the white privilege game. People have unlimited symphony for none whites. Also, recent immigrants tend to be very loyal to their own kind and are often pressured by racist parents who hate white people and the west to marry within the group.

This happens with nearly every single ethnicity in the world including whites. It's also not racist and as studies have shown, all races prefer their own in terms of dating/marriage/romance.

Morf12 said:
This happens with nearly every single ethnicity in the world including whites. It's also not racist and as studies have shown, all races prefer their own in terms of dating/marriage/romance.

Curry females still prefer White males though it is so over for currycels.

Otan said:
if you think any stacey would go for their personality, there is no harder cope than that

personality doesnt matter. having a mullet is volcel

universallyabhorred said:
Morf12 said:
This happens with nearly every single ethnicity in the world including whites. It's also not racist and as studies have shown, all races prefer their own in terms of dating/marriage/romance.
Curry females still prefer White males though it is so over for currycels.
exactly our own females hate us and females of other races hate us even more

you get called a paki
No one ever calls me any of these

true :feelsrope:. dont forget spic