Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing worse than wagecucking

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Enjoy sacrificing 2/3 of your day to some asshole and be his bitch.

Its insane how people think its normal to waste half of your life working.

''B-but muh bills,i'm gonna be homeless if i don't wageslave for some normie scum''
It's better to be homeless,living under a bridge than to wageslave for some asshole normie scum.

All short and ugly men deserve disability bux.

west does not have wagecucking, it is third world countries thing, russia included btw
half of day for work, half of salary for appartment
chad has it easier because he earns ten thousands of $ in terms of having raw sex with foids

Lazy neets are a drain on society. They should be round up and shot.

it's my destiny

''B-but muh bills,i'm gonna be homeless if i don't wageslave for some normie scum''
It's better to be homeless,living under a bridge than to wageslave for some asshole normie scum.
just starve to own the normies bro! :feelshaha:

Most people are wage slaves. Only the smart, focused, hardworking, and lucky few can escape the rat race. Other than that, social mobility is getting worst in this country. Its a caste system in America.

Ideally you want to own a successful business of some sort. Or be education-maxxed so much that you can land a decent job at a decent company and make enough to buy a home and retire in about 10 years.

Last edited: