Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing weird or creepy in asking out your female friends/classmates/colleagues

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Wrong! WRONG! Every fucking time i did it the foid started to treat me like I’m a hitler reincarnation or something. Foids take asking out as a personal offence. Every single foid “friend” i had ghosted me forever right after i asked them out. Classmate foids who i asked out started to spread rumors about me. I’m not gonna risk and ask out coworker foid, or they literally could make my life living hell

I almost got arrested for asking a foid out once. She flipped out like an animal and started screaming when I got near her, simply because I'm autistic and I was super stressed for being out due to my social anxiety. But ofc whores don't understand what social anxiety is like. So she freaked out. I hate foids.

Being unattractive makes you creepy no matter what the situation is

I almost got arrested for asking a foid out once. She flipped out like an animal and started screaming when I got near her, simply because I'm autistic and I was super stressed for being out due to my social anxiety. But ofc whores don't understand what social anxiety is like. So she freaked out. I hate foids.
Should have blasted her face apart (in minecraft).

1056c9d792bb71dd140e561fe480c77b.gif

Last edited:
If you're sub 6 male, don't even attempt or try
it never began for you

Foids always freak the fuck out if you have the audacity to be unattractive and approach them

Wrong! WRONG! Every fucking time i did it the foid started to treat me like I’m a hitler reincarnation or something. Foids take asking out as a personal offence. Every single foid “friend” i had ghosted me forever right after i asked them out. Classmate foids who i asked out started to spread rumors about me. I’m not gonna risk and ask out coworker foid, or they literally could make my life living hell
"How could you? She wants to work there and being nice/polite to unattractive people as a wahmen is literally the hardest task ever, for a man however being nice is the bare minimum and not a special achievement!"
Where are you even supposed to meet women according to feminists/women?
You cannot talk to them in universities/in school/in jobs, because she is there to work professionally and doesn't want any personal connections (with ugly guys, if chad did it she would celebrate it).
You cannot ask them out in public, because cold approaching is too "creepy" (again when ugly guys do it).
You shouldn't try dating apps, because they are only superficial and because they have a surplus of males, according to them no woman uses them anyways.
You shouldn't try at clubs, because she is just there to spend time with her friends and because you harass her by asking her out while she just wants a fun time.
Where is it (according to feminists/women) acceptable to talk to a woman when you want to get into a romantic relationship or when you just want to have sex? Unironically want that question to be answered by a feminist/woman. The only true/honest answer: Everywhere when you are a chad, nowhere when you are unattractive. Unironically want that to be a screenshot in r/IncelTear(s) or WeHuntedTheMammoth or something like that and thematised, I want a feminist/woman to answer that fucking question, because they also condemn it when men say screw it to everything related to dating.

"How could you? She wants to work there and being nice/polite to unattractive people as a wahmen is literally the hardest task ever, for a man however being nice is the bare minimum and not a special achievement!"
Where are you even supposed to meet women according to feminists/women?
You cannot talk to them in universities/in school/in jobs, because she is there to work professionally and doesn't want any personal connections (with ugly guys, if chad did it she would celebrate it).
You cannot ask them out in public, because cold approaching is too "creepy" (again when ugly guys do it).
You shouldn't try dating apps, because they are only superficial and because they have a surplus of males, according to them no woman uses them anyways.
You shouldn't try at clubs, because she is just there to spend time with her friends and because you harass her by asking her out while she just wants a fun time.
Where is it (according to feminists/women) acceptable to talk to a woman when you want to get into a romantic relationship or when you just want to have sex? Unironically want that question to be answered by a feminist/woman. The only true/honest answer: Everywhere when you are a chad, nowhere when you are unattractive. Unironically want that to be a screenshot in r/IncelTear(s) or WeHuntedTheMammoth or something like that and thematised, I want a feminist/woman to answer that fucking question, because they also condemn it when men say screw it to everything related to dating.
Based. I’ve always had the same question where to meet women (obviously nowhere)

I relate to this way too much. :feelsrope:

Asking foids out doesn't work for multiple reasons:

1) foid thinks she's better than you so she gets upset and offended when you even think about asking her out
2) no mutual interest, she's not into you why would she want to be anywhere near you?
3) asking someone out without mutual interest is always a shock for her

The problem with incels and foids is the lack of interest from foids. She needs to be interested in you in the first place before you can do anything. I mean, you wouldn't try to befriend someone who is clearly not wanting to be your friend? If someone blocks you on social media you don't go and make a new account and tell them "oh I noticed you blocked me so I made a new account, do you want to be my friend?" The failure is predetermined when there is no mutual interest. It's not that you aren't allowed to ask but you can't get a positive outcome. This is why Chad can ask foids' numbers on Tinder: they already matched and messaged each other for at least a couple of messages. There is reciprocal interest guaranteeing success.

If the foid doesn't initiate interest then don't do anything. This is also, by definition, the only scenario an incel is in.

Based. I’ve always had the same question where to meet women (obviously nowhere)
It's also extremely hypocritical, when you ask normalfaggots where they met their GF they will respond with school/university/job most of the time or with Dating App. So when schools/universities/jobs are asexual places and women don't like getting approached there, why did almost everyone meet his "significant other" in that surroundings? I thought wahmen were creeped out when you approach them in a professional space (according to feminists/women). Could it be that the only difference is physical attractiveness? Again no answer will come from feminists/women, because with these words we have them at their balls.

This is the result of being ugly. If you're not chad, don't approach. Whore standards are through the roof and it doesn't help matters when they have men drooling over their Onlyfans and Twitch streams. Even ugly foids think they're hot shit.

Last edited:
Asking foids out doesn't work for multiple reasons:

1) foid thinks she's better than you so she gets upset and offended when you even think about asking her out
2) no mutual interest, she's not into you why would she want to be anywhere near you?
3) asking someone out without mutual interest is always a shock for her

The problem with incels and foids is the lack of interest from foids. She needs to be interested in you in the first place before you can do anything. I mean, you wouldn't try to befriend someone who is clearly not wanting to be your friend? If someone blocks you on social media you don't go and make a new account and tell them "oh I noticed you blocked me so I made a new account, do you want to be my friend?" The failure is predetermined when there is no mutual interest. It's not that you aren't allowed to ask but you can't get a positive outcome. This is why Chad can ask foids' numbers on Tinder: they already matched and messaged each other for at least a couple of messages. There is reciprocal interest guaranteeing success.

If the foid doesn't initiate interest then don't do anything. This is also, by definition, the only scenario an incel is in.
Sad that you need to explain how it works to autists lel.

Basically the reason they freak out is because usually only looksmatched people get together, foids are an exception. So you can look BETTER, but NEVER worse than a foid. If you look worse or even the same and try to date her, it is a big insult because that implies you think you are looksmatched.

they get insecure (even violent) if someone they deem much below their league asks them out

I wouldn't be so sure about colleagues tho, especially in our soyciety where every foid is trigger happy with harassment and similar allegations that even some state governors are not immune to lol

As my grandad kept saying about workplace affairs, "do not shit where you eat". And from what other relatives told me, he knew what he was talking about (rumors say he had a secret family in other town lol)