Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is nothing to watch anymore

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
It's incredibly sickening to see how cucked the Internet has become.

For example Youtube: A few years ago you could see documentaries about everything, nowadays everything gets taken down immediately. You have to google for hours to find some place where you can watch the stuff for free.
Even really old documentaries (that aren't shown on TV or sold online anymore) get that treatment although there is no real economic interest in protecting them (even worse because many of them stem from public broadcasting services in my country that I have to pay for anyways which makes the entire process even more surreal, because these companies aren't dependent on viewers anyways and get financed by the state).

Freedom of speech is needless to say also not-existent anymore in its original/political context, it's nowadays used as a freedom for obscenities to justify the existence of abominations like "Big Mouth" or "Cuties" nowadays while being dead in a political sense, like everything its former context was removed and the word was twisted/perverted. Furthermore, there are no original creators anymore that make unique/interesting websites, many old forums die and new ones don't appear, the gatekeeping is either too strong or too weak.

Fuck everything. Even worse: Those who nowadays grow up see that cucked state of the world as the default state/status quo and don't even know about the freedoms previous generations enjoyed and they won't stop - the Overton Window shifts and shifts in political and social contexts.

Heyy cuties is good movie

For example Youtube: A few years ago you could see documentaries about everything, nowadays everything gets taken down immediately. You have to google for hours to find some place where you can watch the stuff for free.
Even really old documentaries (that aren't shown on TV or sold online anymore) get that treatment although there is no real economic interest in protecting them (even worse because many of them stem from public broadcasting services in my country that I have to pay for anyways which makes the entire process even more surreal, because these companies aren't dependent on viewers anyways and get financed by the state).

Freedom of speech is needless to say also not-existent anymore in its original/political context, it's nowadays used as a freedom for obscenities to justify the existence of abominations like "Big Mouth" or "Cuties" nowadays while being dead in a political sense, like everything its former context was removed and the word was twisted/perverted. Furthermore, there are no original creators anymore that make unique/interesting websites, many old forums die and new ones don't appear, the gatekeeping is either too strong or too weak.

Fuck everything. Even worse: Those who nowadays grow up see that cucked state of the world as the default state/status quo and don't even know about the freedoms previous generations enjoyed and they won't stop - the Overton Window shifts and shifts in political and social contexts.
All of my former favorite movies franchises ( like star wars for example) are cucked now. Gaming is cucked now as well ( I wouldn’t be suprised if they take strippers out of the next GTA so that the game doesn’t appeal to the “male fantasy”). Normies have utterly infested the internet, hence why the internet is heavily censored and cucked nowadays (“YOU CANT SAY THAT BIGOT!”). Everything sucks nowadays. Niche forums like this are the only safe haven for low status men such as me and you for now.

Last edited:
Normies have utterly infested the internet, hence why the internet is heavily censored and cucked nowadays (“YOU CANT SAY THAT BIGOT!”). Everything sucks nowadays.

All of my former favorite movies franchises ( like star wars for example) are cucked now. Gaming is cucked now as well ( I wouldn’t be suprised if they take strippers out of the next GTA so that the game doesn’t appeal to the “male fantasy”). Normies have utterly infested the internet, hence why the internet is heavily censored and cucked nowadays (“YOU CANT SAY THAT BIGOT!”). Everything sucks nowadays. Niche forums like this are the only safe haven for low status men such as me and you for now.
And furthermore, their hatred against "male fantasies" is worth noting, it shows you how much they truly hate males because they don't even want them to have the possibility to make an immersion into fiction/to enjoy something completely surreal.
They see nothing wrong with female power fantasies, for example: When a 50kg model beats literal muscle giants to death or when a teenage girl kills a trained combat dog with bare hands - then realism is something that they don't give a flying fuck about.
But everything made by a male gets dissected in every detail - and when they find one minor inconsistency/illogical flaw they say that the entire work is a piece of shit. And this is the most important factor in leftist critique: It's not critique, it's disintegration work.
This is what they did with western values too, they picked one flaw/logical inconsistency and said that the entire system is flawed/deserves to be destroyed while not giving a fuck about the gaping inconsistencies in their own ideology (and btw, no system on the earth is and ever will be consistent in every single aspect of life and although the attempt of correcting inconsistencies is honorable complete consistency isn't required for functionality, functionality is far more important than everything else and so far no system they created has proven to be remotely functional).
Always remember: What they spew in their magazines isn't critique, it's a systematic attempt to disintegrate a culture and its core values.

Last edited:
And furthermore, their hatred against "male fantasies" is worth noting, it shows you how much they truly hate males because they don't even want them to have the possibility to make an immersion into fiction/to enjoy something completely surreal.
They see nothing wrong with female power fantasies, for example: When a 50kg model beats literal muscle giants to death or when a teenage girl kills a trained combat dog with bare hands - then realism is something that they don't give a flying fuck about.
But everything made by a male gets dissected in every detail - and when they find one minor inconsistency/illogical flaw they say that the entire work is a piece of shit. And this is the most important factor in leftist critique: It's not critique, it's disintegration work.
This is what they did with western values too, they picked one flaw/logical inconsistency and said that the entire system is flawed/deserves to be destroyed while not giving a fuck about the gaping inconsistencies in their own ideology (and btw, no system on the earth is and ever will be consistent in every single aspect of life and although the attempt of correcting inconsistencies is honorable complete consistency isn't required for functionality, functionality is far more important than everything else and so far no system they created has proven to be remotely functional).
Always remember: What they spew in their magazines isn't critique, it's a systematic attempt to disintegrate a culture and its core values.
The whole point of their ideology is to strip anyone who dares to oppose their crap and to make it so that they are systematically torn down into pieces. They hate men, so therefore they want to make mens lives as unenjoyable as possible. Their whole goal is the total destruction of life and morality as we know it, and to establish a new culturally marxist society that is morally bankrupt and degenerate. They don’t care about the inconsistencies of their own ideology like you said, they just want theirs’ established so that the new communist NWO can begin.

Stop watching and start doing

(Anything.)

this thread is quality content bro

Gotta rumble the earth's tumbles. For FREEDOM. The scenary of freedom

Yeah it sucks tbh
All the good content is on alternative sites like bitchute now

This tbh.
Gotta rumble the earth's tumbles. For FREEDOM. The scenary of freedom
Unfortunately.

Movies and TV shows are boring now. (For me atleast)

Recently watched Justice League Snyder Cut and I kinda liked it :soy: