Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is nothing to do in life as a sub-8 male

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Am I peddling sub-8 theory here and saying all men below 8 are getting zero pussy? No I am not. What I am saying is that there is basically nothing to do in life as a sub-8 male.

Let's look at what you have the ability to do in life as a sub-8 man:

* Have sex once every month, or get into an LTR with a disgusting used up landwhale who may or may not have kids (wildcard: sex is more variable, highly dependent on your attractiveness).

* Spend infinitely more effort getting your penis inside an unsightly fat whore than that same whore spends getting a one night stand with the Chadliest of Chads (while you're in an LTR with her and continuing to spend time, money and effort on her). She can divorce you and cheat on you at any moment while in an LTR with no consequences, she will be awarded half of your shit and take the spawn you managed to have with her (which will probably end up incel or low-tier normie at best because you were forced to date down in this crazy dating market)

* Raising a kid who can turn into a cuck if male, especially if your wife divorces you and raises him alone. He can also turn into a pot-smoking wigger if raised by your fat whore divorcing wife. Either way he will hate you. Your daughter will become a whore 100% unless she is born with down syndrome and so deformed her vagina is not in the right place.

* Get money, unless you're rich af half of your income will be spent on your rent, most of the rest will be spent on food and wifi, a little portion will be either saved or spent on instant gratification.

* Work 40 hours a week at a job you fucking hate most likely and that you can be fired from at any time. Good luck looking for a job that isn't menial labour either because affirmative action is actually making that harder (Australian government resume study found ethnic names and foid names make a person more likely to be hired as opposed to white male resumes unless the names are blanked out, they concluded that being neutral with resumes was "bad with diversity" and that public service hiring needed to "try something else", I can grab the vid if you want I can't make this shit up).

* Become addicted to either soft or hard drugs, or an even shittier cope like vidya, TV-watching and anime, because there is NOTHING to do outside except things like clubbing that lead to sex or shopping for new toys like a good consumer goy. Everything is packed neatly into houses, shopping centers and managed parks so there is nowhere to hide from people and shit, nowhere to go and be alone, nothing to do. You will always be surrounded by traffic, noise, light, people, advertisements, buildings, exhaust fumes, urban sprawl without having anything to do outside except go clubbing, join a boomer golfing club full of geriatric alzheimer's patients or jump off something and end this joke. wtf is there to do? "join a club" is common normie advice but wtf are incels supposed to join? Starcraft dnd shit which is full of soys and landwhale big bang theory watchers now? Sports are reserved for Chads. Am I supposed to join a Yoga club and get accused of sexual harassment for having my crotch in the air in front of a non-deformed woman? Am I supposed to randomly talk to strangers and get beaten up and arrested? Am I supposed to derive joy from buying things at shopping centers?

FUCK THIS. There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that makes the life of a sub-8 male worth living in the long run, even Chadlites live a better version of this. If life was a video game it would be shit, with an absolutely cancerous playerbase, pay-to-win, NPCs that somehow manage to make the nonexistent gameplay even worse, constant grinding for nothing because you can't level up unless you have a certain set of traits you may or may not have spawned with, and you get locked out of the game when you die. Game moderators and high level bosses are out to get you constantly.

What about life is meant to be worth living?

jfl this fakecels talking about this theory lol if this were real incel sites would be full of normies while there is only a bunch of autistic and virgin guys, keep coping if you think that only models can have a good life

Last edited:
If I can kiss a cute white JB once in 30 years it will have been worth it not to have killed myself.

True eventhough fucking once a month would be a great improvement for me considering I have fucked NEVER in 36 years.

the only g00d thing in my life is drugs

jfl this fakecels talking about this theory lol if this were real incel sites would be full of
yes read the first sentence of my OP
I am saying even normie men who get sex live fucking pointless lives, what is there to do? There is nothing to do. Absolutely nothing to do. Am I supposed to work a 40 hour week and get drunk with "the boys" on Friday before fucking some landwhale at the club, spending my weekend playing dota or some shit and smoking pot, going back to work and doing it all again so I can spend 30 percent of my income as taxes and lose 50 percent or more of my life savings when my fat whore wife who needs to settle down with me for money because she can't budget divorces me? FUCK THIS SHIT. Life is rigged even against normie men, not just incels. How is this shit worth it?

Theres plenty to do. I have a grest job I like, rent is a Bitch but that's because I decided to stay somewhere nice.

There's plenty out there if you stop feeling sorry for yourself because "wah I'm not a Chad" like, get over it and move on. You,can't change it, so find something worth living for.

I feel like all that sub8 theorists are saying is that they consider themselves a 7

Living in the West as a sub 8 man makes no sense. We should leave this region and seek our luck elsewhere.

Theres plenty to do. I have a grest job I like, rent is a Bitch but that's because I decided to stay somewhere nice.

There's plenty out there if you stop feeling sorry for yourself because "wah I'm not a Chad" like, get over it and move on. You,can't change it, so find something worth living for.
is this a meme
I am not complaining about my penis tube not getting put inside a woman's baby hole
I am complaining that there is fucking NOTHING to do.
What job do you have that you like?
What do you do in your life aside from your job?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I seriously have nothing to do boyos I don't think this cope can go on for much longer but I'm a pussy so it will and it's excruciating

I feel like all that sub8 theorists are saying is that they consider themselves a 7
where is your reading comprehension you absolute nigger.
I like you, I like everyone here just about, but please read the first sentence of my post instead of ooga boogaing at my post like a north american pavement ape.

where is your reading comprehension you absolute nigger.
I like you, I like everyone here just about, but please read the first sentence of my post instead of ooga boogaing at my post like a north american pavement ape.

No don't get me wrong, I'm aware that you're advocating soft sub8 but the issue remains that it's conflating the issues that a 7 may have with the issue a 4 has which makes little sense.

I am currently a 4, and believe in the sub 8 theory.

Hard sub8 or soft sub8?

Hard sub8 is obviously bullshit and soft sub8 is pointless because it's common sense that you have to put in way more effort when you're not super GL.

is this a meme
I am not complaining about my penis tube not getting put inside a woman's baby hole
I am complaining that there is fucking NOTHING to do.
What job do you have that you like?
What do you do in your life aside from your job?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I seriously have nothing to do boyos I don't think this cope can go on for much longer but I'm a pussy so it will and it's excruciating
I'm an engineer and I read, I hike, sometimes camp, I build computers and play video games, I cook and sometimes draw if I feel creative. Life is full of stuff to do. Just find something

I'm an engineer and I read, I hike, sometimes camp, I build computers and play video games, I cook and sometimes draw if I feel creative. Life is full of stuff to do. Just find something
half of this sounds like it'd be impossible to enjoy anymore and the other would be impossible because I could not muster up the will to do this
fucking hell man
how do you enjoy things, I would let my penis shrivel up and never become erect again if it meant I could genuinely enjoy living life in this shit pay to win sims ripoff

Hard for those younger than 30, soft for those who are older.
If you seriously believe that a <30 year old 7/10 is incel exclusively because of his looks then you are coping super hard.

No don't get me wrong, I'm aware that you're advocating soft sub8 but the issue remains that it's conflating the issues that a 7 may have with the issue a 4 has which makes little sense.
tbh high tier normies (Chadlites) and low tier normies get to experience different shades of the same bullshit in the same rat race, unless those normies are too low-tier for almost any sex at all in 2018 like the average inceltears user.

Chad is Chad because he is an outlier, same with us although we are more common because of womens' pickiness

If you seriously believe that a <30 year old 7/10 is incel exclusively because of his looks then you are coping super hard.
Believe it or not here where I live, that's the way it is. Young Western women simply have extremely high standards nowadays.

the user above however is right about USA, Europe and in general First World, living as a male there is a joke, go SEA

Believe it or not here where I live, that's the way it is. Young Western women simply have extremely high standards nowadays.
lowish normie men do get sex even in western urban cyberpunk facebook dystopia bugman soy cuck hell believe it or not, a few times a year with extremely trashy women.
they just know their place on the social ladder and don't make it obvious like Chad is allowed to.

tbh high tier normies (Chadlites) and low tier normies get to experience different shades of the same bullshit in the same rat race, unless those normies are too low-tier for almost any sex at all in 2018 like the average inceltears user.

Chad is Chad because he is an outlier, same with us although we are more common because of womens' pickiness

I respectfully disagree. A 7/10 shouldn't have any issues to get laid with an average foid or LTR a slightly above average one whereas getting laid for a 4/10 is extremely difficult even with social circle etc.

I respectfully disagree. A 7/10 shouldn't have any issues to get laid with an average foid or LTR a slightly above average one whereas getting laid for a 4/10 is extremely difficult even with social circle etc.
touche, in terms of dealing with foids there is a big difference.
however, outside of things that directly lead to sex, they live the same normie wagecuck ratrace tbh. Incels play that on nightmare mode and Chads on sporty hot talented CEO mode

yes read the first sentence of my OP
I am saying even normie men who get sex live fucking pointless lives, what is there to do? There is nothing to do. Absolutely nothing to do. Am I supposed to work a 40 hour week and get drunk with "the boys" on Friday before fucking some landwhale at the club, spending my weekend playing dota or some shit and smoking pot, going back to work and doing it all again so I can spend 30 percent of my income as taxes and lose 50 percent or more of my life savings when my fat whore wife who needs to settle down with me for money because she can't budget divorces me? FUCK THIS SHIT. Life is rigged even against normie men, not just incels. How is this shit worth it?
it isn't worth it at all if u don't have lms. its just going to be a life of uneventful mundane frustrating meaningless bullshit for 70ish years look at the people around you they're most likely also all living shit boring lives why would ours be any different no matter how many hobbies you do it doesn't change anything everyone in my family does some random blue collar job comes home watches tv drinks some beer than goes to bed early rinse and repeat for 50 years throw in a couple of annoying kids in their case and never having sex again after you have those kids and thats their life

it isn't worth it at all if u don't have lms. its just going to be a life of uneventful mundane frustrating meaningless bullshit for 70ish years look at the people around you they're most likely also all living shit boring lives why would ours be any different no matter how many hobbies you do it doesn't change anything everyone in my family does some random blue collar job comes home watches tv drinks some beer than goes to bed early rinse and repeat for 50 years throw in a couple of annoying kids in their case and never having sex again after you have those kids and thats their life
I fantasise about spray-painting free nausea on the side of a rented out van so my last griefing of this shit minecraft server could be a shoutout to you guys and this great cope website we all use, but I am too much of a pussy faggot aspie worthless nerd so no fbi cuck faggots
it is fucking over

Last edited:
I fantasise about spray-painting free nausea on the side of a rented out van so my last griefing of this shit minecraft server could be a shoutout to you guys and this great cope website we all use, but I am too much of a pussy faggot aspie worthless nerd
it is fucking over
yes its 0ver

Add ugly flat girls with no tits or ass to landwhales

touche, in terms of dealing with foids there is a big difference.
however, outside of things that directly lead to sex, they live the same normie wagecuck ratrace tbh. Incels play that on nightmare mode and Chads on sporty hot talented CEO mode

Fair enough, Chad lites are indeed not Chad, however I would be careful to conflate them with Truecels or even normies - they are still quite privileged and still have way more leeway when it comes to societal accepted behaviour and are of course treated much better in general due to their looks.

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying in itself but it's important to keep in mind that there are not only Chads and the rest because otherwise we are going to see even more 7/10s complaining about how they are Incel due to their looks (I know that this is not what you're saying but those people are riding the sub8 wave).

half of this sounds like it'd be impossible to enjoy anymore and the other would be impossible because I could not muster up the will to do this
fucking hell man
how do you enjoy things, I would let my penis shrivel up and never become erect again if it meant I could genuinely enjoy living life in this shit pay to win sims ripoff
Well that's your problem. Youre looking at life from the standpoint of wanting happiness. Take away your desire and you'll be left with happiness.
Maybe try to get some antidepressants, since it's possible your inability to enjoy any of life comes from a neurological problem

The life you described is the best 3/10s experience. Change the title to 4/10 and under. Otherwise this is just cope imo.

jfl this fakecels talking about this theory lol if this were real incel sites would be full of normies while there is only a bunch of autistic and virgin guys, keep coping if you think that only models can have a good life
I bet your retarded ass only read the first line

A 7/10 is completely repulsive dogshit to ALL women, atleast here in Germany.

The life you described is the best 3/10s experience. Change the title to 4/10 and under. Otherwise this is just cope imo.
do 3/10s even get into clubs at all
honest question