Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is nothing to be said

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
I wanna post cause I want to vent, but like, there’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said before. There’s no hope with the blackpill, kinda want to get out of it but damn, I’m still grey so that shit is brand new, it’s hasn’t completely sunk in yet that there’s no escaping it , like I was “normie” before, but that was just society trying to delude me into thinking they viewed me as equal or even human. Like the blackpill is just black and white and with a little bit of thinking the validity of almost everything is right. I am gonna make a detailed theory post on how normies are just bluepill incels and also how you will eventually succumb to betabuxx, but I’m feeling too lazy to make it a good theory

The blackpill has been talked about to death, there's literally nothing left to say tbh

I wanna post cause I want to vent, but like, there’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said before. There’s no hope with the blackpill, kinda want to get out of it but damn, I’m still grey so that shit is brand new, it’s hasn’t completely sunk in yet that there’s no escaping it , like I was “normie” before, but that was just society trying to delude me into thinking they viewed me as equal or even human. Like the blackpill is just black and white and with a little bit of thinking the validity of almost everything is right. I am gonna make a detailed theory post on how normies are just bluepill incels and also how you will eventually succumb to betabuxx, but I’m feeling too lazy to make it a good theory
I look forward to your upcoming posts. I will stay tuned in.

I understand. For the first few months of me being blackpilled I felt hollow, empty, and alone. It felt like my soul was ripped out of my body. I couldn't focus on my hobbies without the blackpill constantly in my mind.

After a few months the numbness goes away. You see the world for what it truly.