Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is nothing to be excited for in 2024. 2024 will be just like 2023, another year of misery

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
2024 will be the same old shit. I'm not excited at all for 2024.

Just another year.

NEVER...say happy new year....
Not until theirs no more incels..not do to liberals using our bodies for their electric world and we remain strapped in as a power source...but because FOID liberation as ended

Nothing changes

It got better For me I guess. Got out from My hikikomori and eat right. Also study right

But in THE end My life IS still poinltess and comical

One of my copes, is that i do hope a world war starts. I hope i get drafted and will die a somewhat honorable death. But i know it wont. And i will have to suffer into old age.

You're talking about a man-made not existent in nature. Calculation with numbers on how many times this earth rotates around the sun. Who cares about a number representing a time. We're just getting older and closer towards our demise. That's why I want to try to enjoy myself as much as I can before. I'm a gunner which is hopefully later rather than sooner.

I'm gonna eat fish n chips in 2024. Once with peas once with tartar sauce and compare

Also I'm gonna eat kebab. From multiple shops.

And I'm gonna eat desserts. Gimme some dessert ideas

I'm gonna eat fish n chips in 2024. Once with peas once with tartar sauce and compare

Put this on your favorite brownies.

I'm american, the desserts in my country are probably different than the desserts in your country. Anyway, my favorite desserts are cupcakes with frosting on top, boba slushie tea, Boston cream donuts, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream, Iced Coffee from Starbucks, and Mexican tres leches cake