Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is nothing to actually life for.

Sic.Cel

Sic.Cel

Banned
-
Seriously, you dont get any external validation. You LDAR so you havn’t build something yourself. So no internal validation. The only thing we are fucking doing is wageslaving for those things we want to buy every month for that instant gradification. Your copes are going to get extremer and you will get more jaded

We don’t kill ourselfs beacuse...
We simply got a survival instinct. Nobody is scared to commit suicide, we just can’t most of the times beacuse our instinct will take over. Its the biology that says our goal is to survive and fucking reproduce.

It’s a vicious cycle of the same suffering with some instant gradification highs. But we all know our worth. Be true to yourself and chose to life and maintain or break your cycle.

It should be "to actually live for." Quickly edit it.

Just elChapomax

I agree life is unbearable suffering

All we have left is rope or cope

Find a better cope, OP.

Nobody is scared to commit suicide,...
Speak for yourself. I'm very scared to do it because the thought of a bullet traveling through my brain tissue and ripping apart axons and neurons is so terifying that I can't get myself to even think about suicide for longer than a few minutes before anxiety takes over. I am just too aware and sentient to do it.

I'm afraid of the process of dying but not death itself. However most of your post actually applies to everyone alive, it's just that the vast majority of people aren't going to be presented with a specific set of scenarios which make them capable of overcoming their biological programming and admitting it.

i seriously want to die but i am too afraid of pain. if i could press a button to erase my existence instantly i would press it in a heartbeat :feelsrope:

At first I feared the fact that I might have to kill myself some day, but now I am not scared anymore since I have discovered a painless way to do it.

Iyes i m just waiting for the nuclear apocalyptic

I wish I didn't have the survival instinct. I would have done it a long time ago if I didn't have to fight it.

Kill yourselves and the Jews/feminists will laugh at us?
Make every fucking Jew and feminist FEAR you, rather than dying by suicide like a pussy.
America didn't fight tyranny in the year 1776 by roping or going sui.
For every male that commits suicide without a fight, a feminist is laughing while giving bjs to an infant.
Civil disobedience is one way you depressedcels will have something to live for.
#Thotaudit.