Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there is nothing more infuriating than the reddit characters

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
Lez1mkq55uv51

these little niggers. i want to grab them by the back of their npc vacant skulls and slam them as hard as i can into a wall of spikes. i want to get in a crane and drop a huge block of granite on their faggoty skulls. these pieces of shit wind me up so much with their cringe childish characters. they can't accept that they are adults so they have to identify with these fucking chibi little gay things. i hate them so much. i want to kill them and kick their carcasses over a cliff ngl2qh. i have so much hatred for these evil manchild cunts and their gay little kiddy characters

They’re cringe asf.

lmao that shit just exudes soy

reddit really has a shitty atmosphere.

View attachment 582450

these little niggers. i want to grab them by the back of their npc vacant skulls and slam them as hard as i can into a wall of spikes. i want to get in a crane and drop a huge block of granite on their faggoty skulls. these pieces of shit wind me up so much with their cringe childish characters. they can't accept that they are adults so they have to identify with these fucking chibi little gay things. i hate them so much. i want to kill them and kick their carcasses over a cliff ngl2qh. i have so much hatred for these evil manchild cunts and their gay little kiddy characters
Tell us how you really feel :feelskek:

It’s so soy, I don’t even use Reddit regularly but if I do I’ll use some off brand app not to see them:feelswhat:

Worse part is that you can pay (with real money, not free reddit tokens or karma) for accessories for your avatar kek. Imagine how cucked you must be to do that.

Worse part is that you can pay (with real money, not free reddit tokens or karma) for accessories for your avatar kek. Imagine how cucked you must be to do that.
And yet these cucks have the audacity to call us man-children for buying waifu pillows.

I hate their admin more than anything. They silence anything they don’t agree with

Those bulbs coming out of their heads are antennas, so that soy and propaganda can be directly transmitted to the mush that used to be a brain rolling around in those cavernous skulls of theirs. It also symbolizes the hivemind, how all their thoughts are transmitted to each other so they can all be carbon copies of the same boring, stupid, ill-informed liberal dumbasses. :feelsjuice:

I hate their admin more than anything. They silence anything they don’t agree with
I once didn't agreeged with pro-agenda. I got so hardly downvoted, that I wasn't able to even post on the nerf sub :dafuckfeels:

I like the nature subreddits

One of the biggest harms of Reddit is how it creating a nerdy atmosphere which glorifies rationality, scientism, and debate-like rhetoric while catering to sloth content consumption and shallow meaningless discussion.

Not only is Reddit culture molded by and for a community of brain dead pop culture consumers, but its entire voting system design optimized the process of filtering out any discourse that challenges anything beyond safe status quo opinions while uplifting the most hackneyed adolescent dork humor. At any given point, a Reddit comment section’s highest uprooted user will either have delivered a tiring quip, hackneyed pun, or vapid performative platitude. One of many proofs that democracy is not just a mistake, but a delusion.

The Small Souled Bugman Redditor is the scum of the earth. The collective platforming of society’s most pathetic spineless dweebs has been the internet’s biggest mistake. The most quintessential Redditor is defined by a group of slovenly gnomelike rejects who have been broken down by some implicit feminine authority and taught to crawl around on their knees begging for approval while they whimper out Safe Opinions in some faux declaration as if they shook the world, fighting a made up straw man in their head in some Joss Whedon-esque rebellion. This delusional grandstanding made so much more pathetic by the fact that their entire belief system was crafted by corporations and state agencies.

The influx of transvestite moderators taking over boards one by one through sodomite Discord gooner entryism and turning the entire website into a dystopian lockdown of deleted posts, locked down comment systems, and closed off private boards in response to rapidly shifting insane nonsense ideological programming isn’t even the real core issue. Reddit’s state as a a Woke ground zero nuclear shithole isn’t the cause, it was an outcome made inevitable by their initial userbase and design.

Reddit and the Redditor are more than notable stereotypes of real users, they have surpassed into archetypes, representing everything which is wrong online. The Redditor is the Satan of the Network, it is an all consuming abstract of soulless materialism, occupying status as the vilified within the Digital Pantheon. Any form of spiritual belief system categorizes the implicit features of reality into figureheads and all negative aspects of life tend to pool towards some singular anti-being, a collective shit heap where everything that isn’t good and shouldn’t be are piled into a symbolic devil to exist in juxtaposition against life.

The Redditor is a a flurry of contradictions existing in an almost occult subversion of how it presents itself.
The Redditor is neurotic, anxious, depressed, and suicidal but will give grand speeches on caring about mental health.
The Redditor is hateful, bitter, insecure, and vindictive but will preach on valuing love.
The Redditor is censuring, scarce, limiting, and silencing but will speak of tolerance and Socratic discourse.
The Redditor is weak, cowardly, timid, and nervous but will scream insults and threaten violence against people committing wrongthink.
The Redditor is secular, heretical, shallow, and dismissive of God, yet will act in unquestioning faith towards a material Scientism.

But worst of all the Redditor is stupid.

The Redditor is an ignorant buffoon who has been taught to speak in a tone of pretentious academic authority on meaningless subjects with absolutely zero actual context on the merit of its statements, yet pedestals intellectualism as the pinnacle of being.

This is the suffering of this redditor. He is a Redditor who has had the mask ripped from his face as he looked into the mirror, and has been shown his true nature. He lives in the infinite misery contained in the briefest glimpse of understanding. As he is given chiding lectures intended to cope on his behalf, he is too stupid to be aware that the peers who deliver these words are exactly like him.
Redditor

Total Redditor Death