Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is nothing more important than being tall. Height is the ONLY thing that matters in every aspect of life

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Period. There is no such thing as too tall.. all your problems would instantly disappear if you became 6’8”.. imagine being taller than everyone else, being able to kill anyone in a fight, all the women getting wet for you because of that fact, having a RIGHT to every hole in every foid, being treated like a god everywhere you go, being RESPECTED... you won’t be alone, you won’t be sad, your soul wouldn’t be in pain. You would be loved.

If you’re short, you don’t go outside cause you feel like a child
You can’t kill anyone In a fight
You’re a sexual non-entity. Foids’ holes are reserved for tall men only. You’re just a peripheral being that takes up a little bit of space
You probabaly missed out on your youth
You probably have never had relationships and experiences
You probabaly can’t even take yourself seriously.

There is nothing more to life than simply being tall.. height is fucking everything. I’d do anything to be tall. My dick is the only thing I have going for me, and I’d give it up for a micropenis if it meant I could be tall...

Read my sig. I had none of those because I’m not tall enough. I missed out on my youth, I was bullied, I missed out on young love. I never took any girls vinginity, I didn’t go to parties, I didn’t get a chance to be a teenager. Because. I’m. Not. Tall. Enough.

I’m frozen in time. No future for me. Just pain. I’d imagine my fellow manlets feel the same..

:feelsbadman: lot of truth in this post

being tall is pretty important

Im 1.86-88cm, but im still not Swimming in pussy

I never even huged a girl

My Frame is laughable and my Body proportions are Looking horribly

I also have short legs (most People say that i have Long legs but for me it seems that they are short while my upper boddy is ugly skinny and Long)

This post is cope

Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt already slayed more than me in 10000 years

Im 1.86-88cm, but im still not Swimming in pussy

I never even huged a girl

My Frame is laughable and my Body proportions are Looking horribly

I also have short legs (most People say that i have Long legs but for me it seems that they are short while my upper boddy is ugly skinny and Long)

This post is cope

Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt already slayed more than me in 10000 years
If they were young In 2018, they wouldn’t be anything special. The difference between 1990’s sexual market and 2010’s sexual market is night and day. 2010’s is unadulterated, pre-civilization, textbook natural selection with a global sexual market. It’s the perfect storm. The worst possible world scenario for a short man. The worst time to be a manlet second only to 20,000 BC in the jungle, but even then you’d probabaly just be killed by a bigger male upon puberty so you wouldn’t have to endure 50+ years of pain.

Your problems are trivial. You don’t know pain until you walk past young women and they’re all taller than you, walking with their even taller boyfriends who could rape and kill you if they wanted.

Besides, you’re about 2 inches above average. Less than a standard deviation.. Another 2 inches and you wouldn’t even know about this site.

Last edited:
Autism retardation. Height is on exactly the same level as personality, ie, it comes directly after looks in terms of what affects every part of your existence and what women prioritize in a partner

Height means fuck all without an attractive face you idiot.
Period. There is no such thing as too tall.. all your problems would instantly disappear if you became 6’8”.. imagine being taller than everyone else, being able to kill anyone in a fight, all the women getting wet for you because of that fact, having a RIGHT to every hole in every foid, being treated like a god everywhere you go, being RESPECTED... you won’t be alone, you won’t be sad, your soul wouldn’t be in pain. You would be loved.

If you’re short, you don’t go outside cause you feel like a child
You can’t kill anyone In a fight
You’re a sexual non-entity. Foids’ holes are reserved for tall men only. You’re just a peripheral being that takes up a little bit of space
You probabaly missed out on your youth
You probably have never had relationships and experiences
You probabaly can’t even take yourself seriously.

There is nothing more to life than simply being tall.. height is fucking everything. I’d do anything to be tall. My dick is the only thing I have going for me, and I’d give it up for a micropenis if it meant I could be tall...

Read my sig. I had none of those because I’m not tall enough. I missed out on my youth, I was bullied, I missed out on young love. I never took any girls vinginity, I didn’t go to parties, I didn’t get a chance to be a teenager. Because. I’m. Not. Tall. Enough.

I’m frozen in time. No future for me. Just pain. I’d imagine my fellow manlets feel the same..

BECAUSE

YOURE

UGLY

NOTHING TO DO WITH HEIGHT YOU TWAT

If they were young In 2018, they wouldn’t be anything special.

Your problems are trivial. You don’t know pain until you walk past young women and they’re all taller than you, walking with their even taller boyfriends who could rape and kill you if they wanted.

Besides, you’re about 2 inches above average. Less than a standard deviation.. Another 2 inches and you wouldn’t even know about this site.

What you say is not true

Ive saw small chads beating up tall lanklets in the boxing gym

Women want guys who are taller than theyself, NOT lanklets

What you say is not true

Ive saw small chads beating up tall lanklets in the boxing gym

Women want guys who are taller than theyself, NOT lanklets
actual fighting success is largely irrelevant. It’s about looking like you can kill other males. If actual combat success mattered, a 5’2” manlet with a gun would have the highest SMV.

A proportional frame is important too.. better to look like a scaled up average guy than a stretched out average guy.. but it’s still better to be stretched out than average. the only thing that can make up for height is a massive frame built for combat, but even then, you can’t be below average height.

actual fighting success is largely irrelevant. It’s about looking like you can kill other males. If actual combat success mattered, a 5’2” manlet with a gun would have the highest SMV.

A proportional frame is important too.. better to look like a scaled up average guy than a stretched out average guy.. but it’s still better to be stretched out than average. the only thing that can make up for height is a massive frame built for combat, but even then, you can’t be below average height.

The framepill bothers me way more at this Moment

while im also Looking for a knock knee correction for longer legs

I would prefer to be a 5’5” incel than a 6’5” quad.

there are 6´6 incels so.

5'7 is ok if you have good face and frame, but anything below will minimize your success rates

Alright what’s with this “kill anyone in a fight if you’re tall” and “can’t kill anyone if you’re short” ? I’m short, yes. But guaranteed I can kill 90% of the population in a fist fight.

I know I mentioned this before, but the more hardcore truecel I have ever known was 6 foot 4 and buff. He was 1/10 facially though.

biggest cope ever tbh bro face and frame>height

6'8" is in the freak domain. 6'2" is the sweet spot.

There is cope and there's retarded and this is completely fucking retarded.

Face >>>>>>> height

End of story.